BURLESQUE (for a slow time or desperate time but not for the faint of heart - LMFAO))

dougiestyle4u

7 hours ago, CowArt said:

Damn @dougiestyle4u, you are on a roll, I'm starting to work up a serious backlog of videos I need to watch. I'll notice when I start catching up by the likes rolling in. ;)

Yeah, been busy researching any burlesque girls and only posting those that I think others will enjoy watching. Basically, I am trying to provide enough videos with quite the variety so that viewers of RLC can get a quick fix when RLC is quiet or boring. Hopefully, some of these will indeed satisfy the voyeur thrill and give people that chance to watch beautiful women putting on a beautiful performance. Some girls are so fucking gorgeous, flexible, energetic, funny, playful, sexy, sweet, amazing, quite the tease, quite different or weird, to die for (want them so bad - haha), great dancers or performers or just simply eye candy (yummy).

A lot of times as I watch the videos I say to myself WOW, holy shit, fuck man, DYNAMITE, that was awesome, SOLID, CUTE, damn that was good, nothing too special or just average features but as a complete package - EXCELLENT, that was a surprise, my heart can't take all this. marry me, I need a piece of that, oooohhh, SWEET, MORE MORE MORE, move closer to the cam PLEASE, sure getting a quick rise out of that beauty and many more exclamations and words of enjoyment. 

There are a lot of videos out there but mostly boring, too dark or too far from the cam or not exciting enough or not showing enough skin so hopefully this cache of the better videos will provide viewers the opportunity to watch the better performances with a variety of girls and routines being performed while showing as much skin possible while doing burlesque.

Cowart, your videos are great viewing and give me ideas of where to search for different styles of burlesque shows. I don't expect others to watch all of these videos as I post them but I am trying to provide an easy quick site to go to if they want to see an exciting tease of a girl. It is about providing quality, quantity and variety for everyone out there (there are male burlesque performers too but I don't think we are ready for that here). Yes, I am a sucker for women - they are works of art (beauty in motion).

Another new video by Kiki La Chanteuse because of her big boobs. UPDATE - when I posted a third video of Kiki (look at it after the following 2 videos posted) I realized that these videos are her recent return to work performances since her motor vehicle accident over a year ago. You will notice that her right arm has very limited or no mobility. Please watch the third video of Kiki to observe her performing exceptionally well with her disability and I provided extra info about her accident.