Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the second girl is guest again. you can forget about action i the living room..............

has Lev any reason to hide himself behind a big pillow, so that only some of his hair can be seen?

It's easy to think that you would be able to perform heroically in the situation the tenants are in. but I bet it would be a different story if you knew thousands of people were watching and criticizing that performance. I think men would worry about performance issues and women would worry about appearances.

After 11:00 am her time 03-17-2016 she packed some items in a full backpack, looked at computer for a few more minutes, dressed and left with backpack. She appeared to be going on a trip for a few days. I have not been online until now (9:54pm US Central Daylight Time) so I do not know if she has returned.

Underutilized tenant - seldom seen and seldom used in terms of sex - RLC would benefit greatly if she paraded around naked more often and had a more frequent sex life. For a skinny girl she does have a solid look about her (from head to toes and EVERYTHING in between) plus such a treat to watch. She's a beauty.

Underutilized tenant - seldom seen and seldom used in terms of sex - RLC would benefit greatly if she paraded around naked more often and had a more frequent sex life. For a skinny girl she does have a solid look about her (from head to toes and EVERYTHING in between) plus such a treat to watch. She's a beauty.

But still she's good having solo actions very often when he's not around.. I feel that some male tenants prevent some really good solo actions when they are sitting there such as Paul, Hector, Demid and of course Lev..