Zoya Fan Page

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Lev and Zoya had a major disagreement at around 3:30 a.m., their time today, as Zoya sat at the kitchen table nude. Lev was really pissed off at her and finally stomped out.

Maybe he's still pissed. Russian guys are funny that way.

Zoya is a nice sexy lady I use to love to watch her do her special masturbation sets, but she is all so an actress on the side and I really don't know if all she has done that I see in the pass is fake or real and with that finding and knowing she is just another person in those apartment,  I can't see her being real.  "again, thats just my opinion" 8)

Watched Zoya masturbate about 1 hour ago. She was totally naked in the living room and spread eagle in front of the free cam. She kept licking her fingers to wet her pussy and also stuck her long fingers deep inside (damn - finger lickin' good). After she had her orgasm she curled on her side and continued to quiver for a while and then relaxed after the bate session. It was refreshing to see her masturbate again.

Oh by the way i did hear her moaning and saying some loud words. I will try to give you a word for word description of what she was crying out -

"ooh yeah aah oh fuck me - anyone out there - please help me - i need a real fucker of a man OR woman - that sitinkin' lazy useless SOB of a good for nothing childish poor excuse for a man can't even come close to satisfying even one of  my many sexual needs - come on - anyone - fuck i am so fuckin' horny for wild passionate and dirty sex - i want something stiff in my sweet wet pussy - please any horny RLC viewers out there come and get me - i'm all yours - ANYTHING or ANYONE is better than that lifeless fuckin' twat Lev - the only thing hard with him is his filthy crusty clothes - so please rescue me - my pussy is so fuckin' wet and just look and feel my hard long nipples - ooh yeah oh man this dirty talk is making my butt hole open and close for some tongue, finger and cock action - ooh aah yeah fuck me - AAAHHHH OHHHHH YESSSSS oooohhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh"