Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

Again and again I wonder why she masturbates when she has a perfect partner.. She even uses a dildo although Sasha;s dick is big enough to please and satisfy any woman 

I think that Sasha has gotten a little bored and needs some outside help, I think he truly loves Masha but just can't keep up with her any more. All he need is some get away time they are under each other 24/7. 8)

I think that Sasha has gotten a little bored and needs some outside help, I think he truly loves Masha but just can't keep up with her any more. All he need is some get away time they are under each other 24/7. 8)

But that does not answer my question.. All tenants are the same and all couples all over the world are the same.. I think she used to bate when she was too young and she feels more pleasure doing herself 

Again and again I wonder why she masturbates when she has a perfect partner.. She even uses a dildo although Sasha;s dick is big enough to please and satisfy any woman 

I believe she is one horny fucking nympho who needs sex often but Sasha himself is happy doing it sporadically (he appears dead or dull). Masha walks around naked and bates often but her partner doesn't appear to excite easily. If she had a nympho partner you would probably she her bate less. My opinion and i love watching her. She's different but i like different. Obviously she loves sex and craves sex often but not as willing a partner. Waste of a good dick. I sure would put that big sausage to more use with Masha.