Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I haven't been watching for long, what does apartment upgrade mean? Do they switch with each other sometimes? Definitely agree that they are fun to watch.

Leora and Paul had a smaller apartment previously plus Nelly and Bogdan originally had the Masha and Sasha apartment. Maybe the new RLC owners have some big changes coming. - just a guess - but will know more at the end of June or beginning of July. Masha and Sasha are quite the fuckers - lol.

I got lucky too the other night, I was on my flight simulator and decided to have a quick look on RLC before I went to bed.

I caught them about to start, she was warming him up then it started, he performed well I thought compared to some of the other guys I've seen on RLC.

I put my headphones on sound up and she did moan and scream a bit and as some have already said she took his load in her mouth.

Funny you mention about performing on the free cams, I've seen a few lately doing that, I used to be a paid member but left after a while, I have recently returned and obviously some new tenants so it is a bit of a refreshing change.

Masha seems to always enjoy sex, while Sasha always looks a bit like "got a job to do". I LUV screamers. I want to have Masha's children.

Yes - he reminds me of a sex live show artist in Amsterdam red light destrict. "oh my Lord, just 2 shows left for to-day then it is back home for some te-li viewing"