Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

6 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Today, Masha was nude as she practiced her yoga alongside Olive who took her top off. Sasha was fully dressed and deeply engrossed while sitting at the computer. A little later, Masha, still nude, was getting a back rub from Olive, who was topless and in panties. Sasha was still clothed and sitting at the computer. Is he running low on testosterone? Any other guy would be right there, sticking either one of the women, but not Sasha. Strange guy.............

Maybe he is playing hard to get - you know, with his big cock and all (he knows all girls dream about and eventually want the BIG fella - lol)

On 11/28/2017 at 5:14 PM, TBird97 said:

Today, Masha was nude as she practiced her yoga alongside Olive who took her top off. Sasha was fully dressed and deeply engrossed while sitting at the computer. A little later, Masha, still nude, was getting a back rub from Olive, who was topless and in panties. Sasha was still clothed and sitting at the computer. Is he running low on testosterone? Any other guy would be right there, sticking either one of the women, but not Sasha. Strange guy.............

My take on his behavior recently (and i could be totally wrong) is that he doesn't want her around every minute of the day, he doesn't want someone else living with them. And that is entirely understandable. They are a couple and suddenly someone else is moved in with them, Would you want that? I wouldn't. I think this could explain his self imposed isolation at times.

And yes, why won't RLC name her? What's stopping them? They even named guests staying at B1 in the past, and she is practically living there now. But it seems for some reason, we won't be told ???....

3 hours ago, Pleasant said:

My take on his behavior recently (and i could be totally wrong) is that he doesn't want her around every minute of the day, he doesn't want someone else living with them. And that is entirely understandable. They are a couple and suddenly someone else is moved in with them, Would you want that? I wouldn't. I think this could explain his self imposed isolation at times.

And yes, why won't RLC name her? What's stopping them? They even named guests staying at B1 in the past, and she is practically living there now. But it seems for some reason, we won't be told ???....

Good point!:)

5 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Masha has gotten so comfortable with being naked around the house,  I guess she won't be wearing any more clothing this year...lol.....I do wonder why Sasha and there new room mate won't do the same..LOL8)

I actually thought Olive had finally left before when i couldn't see her in the apartment, but there she is now, feet up on the furniture like it's her own place.

Over 8 weeks now and counting. On and on it goes....>:(

8 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems Masha has gotten so comfortable with being naked around the house,  I guess she won't be wearing any more clothing this year...lol.....I do wonder why Sasha and there new room mate won't do the same..LOL8)

Yah, who doesn't want to see Sasha's horse cock flopping around and stare at his hairy ass when he does yoga exercises while prancing around naked. The new room mate does have a decent body so she should lose the clothes already. I think Masha is doing all right by showing off her body and cuteness (can't say anything bad about her) - she is comfortable in her skin and I am comfortable admiring her skin and every "nook and cranny" - lol.

every nook and cranny. Everywhere, as in I've searched for it in every nook and cranny, and I still can't find it. This metaphoric idiom pairs nook, which has meant “an out-of-the-way corner” since the mid-1300s, with cranny, which has meant “a crack or crevice” since about 1440.

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

I actually thought Olive had finally left before when i couldn't see her in the apartment, but there she is now, feet up on the furniture like it's her own place.

Over 8 weeks now and counting. On and on it goes....>:(

Wouldn't be so bad if Masha and Sasha did the dirty deeds in the living room right in front of her as she fiddles on the computer. The room mate sees both of them naked and I believe Sasha gave her the big fella already so this shouldn't be an issue. This way we can watch Olive (roommate) as she watches Masha and Sasha do their lengthy fuck/suck/spanking sex session. New twist - us voyeurs watching another voyeur watching a couple have sex. Maybe Olive would be tempted to masturbate as she watches or throw caution to the wind and make it a threesome.

41 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Wouldn't be so bad if Masha and Sasha did the dirty deeds in the living room right in front of her as she fiddles on the computer. The room mate sees both of them naked and I believe Sasha gave her the big fella already so this shouldn't be an issue. This way we can watch Olive (roommate) as she watches Masha and Sasha do their lengthy fuck/suck/spanking sex session. New twist - us voyeurs watching another voyeur watching a couple have sex. Maybe Olive would be tempted to masturbate as she watches or throw caution to the wind and make it a threesome.

It's a good point. Whenever M&S get down to it, they lock themselves away and leave Olive elsewhere. There has been no "Voyeur" aspect at all, which is interesting, as if it's a no-no. They did all have to get totally pissed for the threesome (if you could loosely refer to it as one), and she has never showed any interest at any other time - Nor have they offered it. But then again, they shut the door even when TK is there, if it's not "Party Time". Maybe they do value privacy as a couple.

5 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

It's a good point. Whenever M&S get down to it, they lock themselves away and leave Olive elsewhere. There has been no "Voyeur" aspect at all, which is interesting, as if it's a no-no. They did all have to get totally pissed for the threesome (if you could loosely refer to it as one), and she has never showed any interest at any other time - Nor have they offered it. But then again, they shut the door even when TK is there, if it's not "Party Time". Maybe they do value privacy as a couple.

Could be true. As a couple, they keep their personal enjoyment to themselves but in the "party atmosphere" anything goes. Seems weird but it probably works for them (mutual understanding or agreement to set boundaries depending on the situation). I might have to keep this in mind for myself, if needed - lol.

Looks like Masha and Sasha has a special visitor "Dasha", seems this is her second day of staying at the house of nudity...lol   I wonder well she be able to walk around nude like her friend Masha, or well Sasha walk around the apartment in his draws with his bulge in Dasha's face as they did with their live in room mate?...lol   Dasha's stay should be worth viewing and the wait!!!  " I really want to see what these two "Masha>:D and>:D Sasha" sneaky has up their sleeves...LOL8)

"Dasha needs her own place with a new lover"    "My thoughts only"8)

I know that I am going to get stepped on..^...But I see that Dasha is still at the Masha and Sasha's apartment...."if anything was to happen with Dasha and Masha and her bulging house stud Sasha, I think they would get all stars, seeing that Dasha is more sexier then there live in room mate.8)

I think if  Masha and Dasha are going to sleep together and try to keep the viewers watching they should stop bull shitting and go ahead and have the lesbian sex and get if over with.  With all the cell phone checks to see if the viewers are watching makes all three of them look like rookies "beginners"...LOL   Sasha needs to get his ass up off the couch and join them...lol   Sasha looks like Warren Valdez "the coffee bean picker from Columbia" with that mustache...LOL8)