Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I have to say that Dasha just performed the best pussy eating session on Masha of all time on RLC. I have seen Masha eat four women. I have seen Irma eat three women. Dasha finally has demonstrated what she really likes (no way you could do what she just did unless she REALLY likes it. LOL 

Although it pains me to do so, I have to give credit where credit is due: Never thought that Sasha could do a double (fuck Dasha and Masha in the same morning without any more than a one hour break between sessions). Sasha...in the tradition of a true "cocksman" ...Atta-Boy. LoL

Its hard to believe that there are members of this forum still claiming that the sex between Dasha, Sasha and Masha is fake. To the members credit, no one has attempted to ridicule or belittle him for his beliefs. Instead, I think members have decided to just ignore him. I think that is a sign of maturity among members of this chat. Just my humble opinion. LOL

Next on the MSD agenda should be for Sasha to do anal on Dasha. Demid used to do it to her all the time but I doubt he had the skills of Sasha. In the meanwhile, Masha is on her second round of masturbation in the living room... getting off on listening to Dasha's moans. 

1 minute ago, philo said:

Next on the MSD agenda should be for Sasha to do anal on Dasha. Demid used to do it to her all the time but I doubt he had the skills of Sasha. In the meanwhile, Masha is on her second round of masturbation in the living room... getting off on listening to Dasha's moans. 

Looks like Masha is done for the night. She can't take any more. She just put her panties back on and pulled up the covers. LOL

For those who have been watching Dasha for several years, I am sure you recognize that the fucks Sasha is putting on her are monumental. This is brand new territory for her on cam. Also, I have never seen the quality of sex between Sasha and Masha that is occurring between him and Dasha. I'm sure many of you can provide examples of where I am wrong. I don't watch them 24-7...Just saying this is the best sex I have seen in this apartment. 

I think the difference between Sasha's sex with Masha and with Dasha is the element of love that I see coming through the camera. That's something I believe you cannot fake and cannot act out 24-7. It is especially significant when you have a base to compare it with (I.e., Sasha's performance with Masha). 

This is not the first time on RLC that we have seen love relationships shift from the person on the apartment lease to someone else: We saw it with Hector and Susan; We saw it with Lev and Taboo; we saw it with Vanessa and the Tattoo guy; we saw it with Maya and Jody; we saw it with Dash and Crew Cut and we are seeing it with Dasha and Sasha.  (I meant Susan and Pablow).

There are many who are asking in the chats: "Why is Masha watching and listening and masturbating from the living room to the sounds of Dasha and Sasha having sex? ... why does she not just join in and make it a threesome?...I don't know that answer that that question but if I had to offer an opinion, I would guess it is because Masha recognized that what is occurring between Sasha and Dasha is more than about sex. Masha is very smart and she is not about to put herself in a situation where she is not on top (like the situation Sasha put himself in when she was with Top Knot). JMHO. LOL

Anyone who has watched the several hour of sex between Sasha and Dasha on April 16, 2018 will have a difficult time convincing any one that they are not in love. Masha is a smart woman and has already come to that conclusion I am sure. What remains to be determined is just how this will influence the scripted scenarios for this apartment going forward. 

32 minutes ago, philo said:

Anyone who has watched the several hour of sex between Sasha and Dasha on April 16, 2018 will have a difficult time convincing any one that they are not in love. Masha is a smart woman and has already come to that conclusion I am sure. What remains to be determined is just how this will influence the scripted scenarios for this apartment going forward. 

Masha has never (I repeat never!) experience round after round of sex like Dasha is experiencing from Sasha. I'm just saying!