Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I see Masha and Sasha finally got away for a weekend, good for them, because they never go anywhere.8)

Yes they always seem to be the hosts so deserve a weekend, or longer although RLC is not showing them as away, with others doing the providing and running around be it some of the guests they have had or hotel staff.

Masha and Sasha are one of the mainstays  for RLC. Both are uninhibited will fuck at the drop of a hint,nevermind a hat. I'd love to see another foursome  fuck marathon like the one almost two months ago. Since the ice has been broken, so to speak, it will no doubt happen again, despite Sasha being a tad reluctant.

18 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Masha and Sasha are one of the mainstays  for RLC. Both are uninhibited will fuck at the drop of a hint,nevermind a hat. I'd love to see another foursome  fuck marathon like the one almost two months ago. Since the ice has been broken, so to speak, it will no doubt happen again, despite Sasha being a tad reluctant.

If there is a foursome, I sure it well be will scripted just like the phony shit that's going on with Sasha and Masha's sister "who Sasha is all of a sudden giving her daily attention."8)

Sasha could and may have a chance with Masha's sister, seems she has had a few guys "boyfriends" so far, seems she changes boyfriends faster then she does her panties.  She is some what a tease when she wants to be, if she is working her way up to Sasha, I hope she can handle his horse...lol the way he sometimes watches her "sneaky peeks" I am sure he is going to give it to her real good,  I just wish she would change her hair color back, the gray makes her look to old.8)

22 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Sasha could and may have a chance with Masha's sister, seems she has had a few guys "boyfriends" so far, seems she changes boyfriends faster then she does her panties.  She is some what a tease when she wants to be, if she is working her way up to Sasha, I hope she can handle his horse...lol the way he sometimes watches her "sneaky peeks" I am sure he is going to give it to her real good,  I just wish she would change her hair color back, the gray makes her look to old.8)

Totally agree and hope I don't miss the action

I see Masha's sister and her boyfriend is back for a visit again, and I am sure she'll be teasing us again as usual, Masha's young male guest can't seem to stop watching or looking a Masha's sister, he seems to be attracted to her, "who wouldn't" but I think she knows it also, "with her little eye contact here and there."  I wouldn't be surprised if one day her boyfriend wasn't replaced by him. "she does change them fast" unless Sasha hits it first....lol8) 

Masha's sister and boyfriend has a bad argument and left after he went threw her cell phone, "my have checked out our comments or her old boyfriends too" being "insecure" why look for trouble??  Then again he may have caught Masha and Sasha's guest eyeballing Sasha's sister too...lol:rolleyes:8)

I wonder if Masha's sister is going to come back over again while they still have this young guest over, who can't keep his eyes off of her.  I am sure he would be able to score, if she doesn't bring back her he man acting boyfriend.  She needs someone about her age anyway, unless she prefer older men.8)

And now whoever interests here can. Masha returns (20:00hs) accompanied the guest boy. Would you checkmate here?
And he does not seem to have his knee "bandaged". LOL
Wait now if she is going to run into the bathtub, as she has done to the return of these "exits" or if this time is dispensed.
Preparing dinner since "lunch" apparently went elsewhere?