Masha and Sasha Fan Page

BORN-TO-RIDE

I've been sitting on my hands with this post,bollocks to it,post and be damned!

I am starting to get tired of all this negative stuff aimed at Masha & Sasha and their Foursome Guests.
I am not an apologist for Masha or Sasha, but I feel that someone here needs to speak up in their defense.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions for sure,but for me some of this stuff has gone too far.
I shall give you my opinion but start again by stating what I said in a previous post on this subject, because if I don't some folk will get their knickers in a knot!
'Before I begin let me make it clear that I am not having a swipe at anyone,these are my thoughts based on what I have seen & read.'
1, Judging by various accounts over this past week, Masha is some sort of Femme Fatale, a harlot who has planned this foursome scenario because she is 'in love' with TK, and 'does not kiss Sasha the way she kisses him'.
Masha did plan this,along with Sasha,TK & Gf. It was great fun last time when they got together for a long weekend,and I bet they thought,'we all got off on it,so why not do it again,but this time stay for a week?'
As I stated before, 'the only way that this scene happens is if the girls are ok with it all.'
As for Masha being in love with TK,she loves his cock & the way he uses it on her, & how she gets off on the whole scenario,& that includes TK's Gf. The kissing/snogging between Masha & Tk we saw last time as well, it's called Passion!
2, 'Sasha is useless,has lost his woman to TK,he is finished as Masha's partner, he doesn't satisfy her like TK does.Now Masha fakes her level of arousal to placate Sasha'. etc
Clearly you haven't observed Masha & Sasha in full flow when they are on their own, a few times last week M & S have been at it,even though TK & Gf were in the next room.
And as for losing Masha, you were saying the same stuff last October,it's now January in case you haven't noticed. There seems to be a competition as who can be proved right on this matter,at the end of the day it's up to M & S.
3, TK has got quite a fan club on here. He is a god, a bone meister,a woodsman,he satisfies Masha better than Sasha ever could, or will. Also he deliberately dosed Sasha so he couldn't perform so he can 'steal his woman'.
There is no doubt that TK can lay the pipe,good luck to him. Every so often he gets to have wild sex with an insatiable woman that is Masha ,who wouldn't be turned on by that prospect?
Did he medicate Sasha so he couldn't perform last night,really?
And what were his motivations for doing this downright dangerous act? So he could 'out-perform' Sasha and steal his girl, again, really?
From what I saw prior to last nights main event,they were all indulging in the recreationals. Did he dose his Gf as well? And what would have been his motivation for doing that? By the above logic, so she couldn't perform and thereby stopping Sasha wanting to steal her. What is he planning on doing,having Gf & Masha in his own little harem?
4, TK's Gf(wife) labelled Submissive,Subby & Sub. Also useless, does not satisfy TK because she is not as good in bed as Masha, she has lost her man.
I find this term has strayed so far off target it is not even in the same postal code. Submissive? Not from what I saw all through the week, the other night,or the time before,or the time before that!
For instance, the other night, TK's Gf was ready for action in a sexy dress,dancing provocatively for the other three. She was then laying across the kitchen breakfast bar when I left the action,a good hour or two before the main event.
I think that she really get's off on all of this,she is really into M & S as a couple, and gets excited to see how crazy Masha gets with her guy.
Once again, if she was not happy about this entire situation,or thought for one moment that Masha was going to steal her man', there is no way that this week would have happened, & certainly will never happen again.

Another side issue,'Masha dragged TK off to the Bedroom so they could be alone because they are so in love', 'Sasha could not cope watching his girl get a better f***ing than he can give her',to paraphrase-ish.
Rubbish! This was planned in my opinion, there was probably a coin toss or a turn of a card, or was completely random as to who got the bedroom.
Why? Simple really, space. It can get a bit tricky with four adults are going at it on a double bed.
Masha & TK can have enough space to get heated up & physical & rampant with each other, Sasha & TKGf can get relaxed & tender (yeah that word again) & tactile, and get into each other slowly.
Just because TK the woodsman was chopping down tree's with Masha, and Sasha & Gf were chilled & took their time does not make Sasha shit in bed! It does not mean that TKGf didn't get off because she was not screaming the house down like Masha. I didn't see her complaining this week or the last time!
And for those who will say that TKGf didn't orgasm the way Masha did,or that now after TK, Masha will never orgasm with Sasha, what a crock, and you know this how? Masha is vocal we know this,maybe TKGf isn't!                       Are you in the room with them,did you personally ask them? No I thought not.
Why can't some people just accept what has been a great week at M & S's place. I would love to know what the viewing figures were, or how many people signed up for a subscription just because of them.
In the Chatbox the other night I said something along these lines. Give me a week(end) of the M & S 4 over any of the fake stuff in the Barca Apartments anytime!

It's like everything, an accident in the street and people's account of what happened is different, they see what they want to see then interpret it how they thought they saw it, some are right some are wrong.

For example I just saw one of M&S girl guests look a Masha doing her Yoga, she was lay on the floor in a spread eagle relaxing in a kind of trance, the young girl just looked and started laughing to herself.  Now was she laughing at Masha's antics thinking all this is rubbish or did she say something and Masha hadn't heard her and didn't answer and that was what she was laughing at, to me she was laughing at Masha doing the Yoga.

As for the TK stuff, Sasha is a different type of person, to me he seems a bit serious and doesn't laugh very much, a bit of a thinker where as Masha may see TK as a bit of fun and he makes her laugh, a bit more outgoing so she liked the change for a while, jut as TK's girlfreind/wife may have done with Sasha.

Most times I find M&S a bit boring, she is a string bean and as I said he is a bit serious and they tend to be a bit routine so this foursome thing has been interesting and it made a change.

Hi, people! I hear stories on this forum, but I haven’t been on RLC for more than 2 months, so can someone please explain to me in some details what happened. I have heared that Masha cheated on Sasha that topknot-guy who is a friend. I understand that this means there were sex, but can you explain in more details what happened. When did this happen? Where was Sasha? Why did Masha cheat? Did Masha have sex with this only once, or did this og on for awhile and it happened multiple times? How long after did Sasha learn about it? How did Sasha get to know? How did Sasha react? Was he angry, was it hard for him to forgive her, and why did he forgive her? Does he still trust her? How did Masha react? Did she regret? What has she done to make up? Has she done anything to earn back her trust? And finaly my last question: Is there any recordings of this. Thank you!

@Plankits seems that you need my timeline to completely understand the situation because you are missing a lot of points. Many people that really watch what happened between all four have seen and said the same thing. Without going to the hyperbole that you went into on the summation of the people who viewed TK sneaking into the room to kiss and lick Masha behind Sasha back or pretend to be giving Masha an innocent massage but as soon and Sub and Sasha left Masha gives TK the best blow job I seen her give and I've seen her give many. If you would like the timeline let me know. 

And I quote from my post earlier on this subject.

I shall give you my opinion but start again by stating what I said in a previous post on this subject, because if I don't some folk will get their knickers in a knot!

I rest my case m'laud.
Anyone on this forum that 'knows' me, knows that I am here for light entertainment, a laugh & a joke,a song & a smile. I try to get on with everyone, I try be light & humourous, because life is too short.
Very rarely I go off on a rant, but not that often. I have fallen out with a few on here,but not many, if I am out of line I will recognise it & give a sincere apology.
My posts are my point of view, my opinion & I do not have any agenda's.
I did not refer to anyone by name in my post,it was a general observation of the subject.
 At RLCF, we tend to be a community that can accept one another's points of view, agree to disagree, done with good grace.
We do not resort to personal attacks in the Forums or the Chatbox. If there is an issue with another member that you wish to resolve we are encouraged to take it to PM's & keep such stuff away from the Forum & Chatbox
But seeing as Donzi decided to open this can of worms, I have the right to respond.
 @Donzi
So your opinions are right & everyone else is wrong. This speaks volumes.
There is a subtle difference between my points of view & yours.
My hyperbole,as you called it,are my own opinions & viewpoints etc. I felt it was well thought out and was reasonably crafted & very much 'tounge in cheek' as a lot of my stuff tends to be.
However,even though your post was longer than my hyperbole, it required you to justify your points of view, or to shore them up, by Copy & Pasting quotes from like minded people who are on the same page as you,from CC,       and that is ok is it?
That is what political organisations and sections of the media do, it's called 'spin'.

Thank you for the offer of 'your timeline' of events,but no thanks.
Do not bother responding to this post,this subject is 'sooo last week darlingk' :rolleyes:
And really not worthy of my time. End of.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 2:13 PM, Plank said:

I've been sitting on my hands with this post,bollocks to it,post and be damned!

I am starting to get tired of all this negative stuff aimed at Masha & Sasha and their Foursome Guests.
I am not an apologist for Masha or Sasha, but I feel that someone here needs to speak up in their defense.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions for sure,but for me some of this stuff has gone too far.
'Before I begin let me make it clear that I am not having a swipe at anyone,these are my thoughts based on what I have seen & read.'
1, Judging by various accounts over this past week, Masha is some sort of Femme Fatale, a harlot who has planned this foursome scenario because she is 'in love' with TK, and 'does not kiss Sasha the way she kisses him'.
Masha did plan this,along with Sasha,TK & Gf. It was great fun last time when they got together for a long weekend,and I bet they thought,'we all got off on it,so why not do it again,but this time stay for a week?'
As I stated before, 'the only way that this scene happens is if the girls are ok with it all.'
As for Masha being in love with TK,she loves his cock & the way he uses it on her, & how she gets off on the whole scenario,& that includes TK's Gf. The kissing/snogging between Masha & Tk we saw last time as well, it's called Passion!
2, 'Sasha is useless,has lost his woman to TK,he is finished as Masha's partner, he doesn't satisfy her like TK does.Now Masha fakes her level of arousal to placate Sasha'. etc
Clearly you haven't observed Masha & Sasha in full flow when they are on their own, a few times last week M & S have been at it,even though TK & Gf were in the next room.
And as for losing Masha, you were saying the same stuff last October,it's now January in case you haven't noticed. There seems to be a competition as who can be proved right on this matter,at the end of the day it's up to M & S.
3, TK has got quite a fan club on here. He is a god, a bone meister,a woodsman,he satisfies Masha better than Sasha ever could, or will. Also he deliberately dosed Sasha so he couldn't perform so he can 'steal his woman'.
There is no doubt that TK can lay the pipe,good luck to him. Every so often he gets to have wild sex with an insatiable woman that is Masha ,who wouldn't be turned on by that prospect?
Did he medicate Sasha so he couldn't perform last night,really?
And what were his motivations for doing this downright dangerous act? So he could 'out-perform' Sasha and steal his girl, again, really?
From what I saw prior to last nights main event,they were all indulging in the recreationals. Did he dose his Gf as well? And what would have been his motivation for doing that? By the above logic, so she couldn't perform and thereby stopping Sasha wanting to steal her. What is he planning on doing,having Gf & Masha in his own little harem?
4, TK's Gf(wife) labelled Submissive,Subby & Sub. Also useless, does not satisfy TK because she is not as good in bed as Masha, she has lost her man.
I find this term has strayed so far off target it is not even in the same postal code. Submissive? Not from what I saw all through the week, the other night,or the time before,or the time before that!
For instance, the other night, TK's Gf was ready for action in a sexy dress,dancing provocatively for the other three. She was then laying across the kitchen breakfast bar when I left the action,a good hour or two before the main event.
I think that she really get's off on all of this,she is really into M & S as a couple, and gets excited to see how crazy Masha gets with her guy.
Once again, if she was not happy about this entire situation,or thought for one moment that Masha was going to steal her man', there is no way that this week would have happened, & certainly will never happen again.

Another side issue,'Masha dragged TK off to the Bedroom so they could be alone because they are so in love', 'Sasha could not cope watching his girl get a better f***ing than he can give her',to paraphrase-ish.
Rubbish! This was planned in my opinion, there was probably a coin toss or a turn of a card, or was completely random as to who got the bedroom.
Why? Simple really, space. It can get a bit tricky with four adults are going at it on a double bed.
Masha & TK can have enough space to get heated up & physical & rampant with each other, Sasha & TKGf can get relaxed & tender (yeah that word again) & tactile, and get into each other slowly.
Just because TK the woodsman was chopping down tree's with Masha, and Sasha & Gf were chilled & took their time does not make Sasha shit in bed! It does not mean that TKGf didn't get off because she was not screaming the house down like Masha. I didn't see her complaining this week or the last time!
And for those who will say that TKGf didn't orgasm the way Masha did,or that now after TK, Masha will never orgasm with Sasha, what a crock, and you know this how? Masha is vocal we know this,maybe TKGf isn't!                       Are you in the room with them,did you personally ask them? No I thought not.
Why can't some people just accept what has been a great week at M & S's place. I would love to know what the viewing figures were, or how many people signed up for a subscription just because of them.
In the Chatbox the other night I said something along these lines. Give me a week(end) of the M & S 4 over any of the fake stuff in the Barca Apartments anytime!

you hit the nail on the head buddy  keep up the perfection in reporting   thank you