some of you all got this relationship all wrong

Julie has a life outside the apt. and when she wants to go is when the sh@t hits the fan. Eric is fed up but don't want to loose he's free ride. Julie offer sex than when Eric come to get it she lays there like a dead fish. If i'm him i would wait for her to go on one of her latenite dope or sex run and pack my shi@ and get the fuc%out before he catch a case

On 10/03/2017 at 4:44 PM, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

Julie has a life outside the apt. and when she wants to go is when the sh@t hits the fan. Eric is fed up but don't want to loose he's free ride. Julie offer sex than when Eric come to get it she lays there like a dead fish. If i'm him i would wait for her to go on one of her latenite dope or sex run and pack my shi@ and get the fuc%out before he catch a case

ShaKa  Please don't became be like the other speculators , There's more to it than we HEAR .