Location or where they are from.

Noway

I just watched Linda and Tibor's apartment, and I saw Linda watching a Survivor show. So I googled, and I found the current season airing in Czech Republic was the one she was watching. 

Not sure if they are from Czech or if the current apartment is located in Czech Republic ? This is the same apartement as Karel and Anezka, did anyone know the location back then ? :)

• StnCld316 featured this topic
  • StnCld316 unfeatured this topic
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Linda is most definitely HOT and Tibor seems like a pretty attentive guy. I know they're from the Czech Republic. (I can read it on the TV). When Linda has her private time, dressing up so hot and taking selfies....it's just awesome! I wish she'd masturbate a little more. Have only caught it once or twice in a year.  She also has the cutest feet! Gotta love em..... 

7 hours ago, Kenshouse said:

Linda is most definitely HOT and Tibor seems like a pretty attentive guy. I know they're from the Czech Republic. (I can read it on the TV). When Linda has her private time, dressing up so hot and taking selfies....it's just awesome! I wish she'd masturbate a little more. Have only caught it once or twice in a year.  She also has the cutest feet! Gotta love em..... 

In the RLC Boards underneath the Tenants Names in the Apartment shows the Location just under the names.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 7:46 PM, Wazzer said:

They are one of a few genuine ones on the site and agree Linda is HOT. Yes you are lucky if you see her masturbate which is a damn shame, she would be one of the best to watch doing it comfortable and out in the open.

Linda would be #1 no problem if she masturbated regularly.