Fan Page Danaya

Danaya can't leave herself alone these days. Last night and again this morning but always under the covers with slow movements a then there's the swab stick thing afterwards. I don't get it. As for Danaya rubbing Ilona's pussy @wgigi, I think she was just being kind to Ilona who looks to be suffering big time with her monthlys.

What is the deal with the RLC girls?  First we have Kamila with her water bottle, and now Danaya with a stick?  Does RLC need to provide them with a sex toy budget?  I suppose the old saying is true..."Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough"

The more I see Danaya the more I like her. Take last night, she was throwing herself at Ilona when they were sharing her bed but little Miss Iceberg just lay there absorbed in her laptop as usual and tried to dictate to Danaya. I'm rapidly going off Ilona since she is a manipulative and precocious  little madam or are we supposed to think that as it's part of the script? 

I just watched her masturbating under covers again with her legs up while she was playing it off like she was watching tv on her I-pad, I couldn't help noticing how she would cover her mouth on the sly when she would cum and try not to move or quiver and she kept looking at the cams to her right off and on. I wish she would masturbate from under those covers one day before she leaves. 8)

danaya  is with out a boyfriend for 3 years now  her problem is that she looks for ideal guy which explains why she alone for so long. her boyfriend needs to be taller so she can look up at him, green eye's. he needs to control his emotion's she needs to feel safe and trust him. he can't scream at her  if she dose something wrong but just give her a look and would understand she need's to stop, explain things to put her on the right track. he needs to resolve all guy's problems. financially and physically. he can't ask her about her past. how many guy's you been with ? etc. everything  is complicated. obviously  I would have to adjust to him. this is my basic problem. if he is dear to me i'm willing to do it. 

danaya  is with out a boyfriend for 3 years now  her problem is that she looks for ideal guy which explains why she alone for so long. her boyfriend needs to be taller so she can look up at him, green eye's. he needs to control his emotion's she needs to feel safe and trust him. he can't scream at her  if she dose something wrong but just give her a look and would understand she need's to stop, explain things to put her on the right track. he needs to resolve all guy's problems. financially and physically. he can't ask her about her past. how many guy's you been with ? etc. everything  is complicated. obviously  I would have to adjust to him. this is my basic problem. if he is dear to me i'm willing to do it. 

This is a quote from Kitek at Camcaps, just to give credit

Can't understand how she's been single for three years, she's stunning!

I'm new here. So has there ever been any, you know, sexual congress in this apartment? I've seen boob play between Danaya and Ilona digging through the archives. But any actual sex? Are these girls supposed to like boys or not boys? If hetero, none have ever brought a friend over? If not hetero, same question? If they are not doing each other, and they are not bringing outsiders in, what's the point?