Discussed.cc Paid Memberships

StnCld316

Notice to All Members

Discussed.cc has now added MasterCard to the CCBill Payment Server.

Cards Now Accepted are MasterCard, Visa, Discover and JCB

Memberships can be Purchased or Upgraded using the Subscriptions Tab or by Clicking this Link:   https://reallifecamfan.com/subscriptions/

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, telecom said:

hi....i want to take one or two days membership of rlc as a trial. can anybody provide me?

You would need to go to RLC support to have you question clarified.  Just Scroll to the bottom of the RLC Page and Click the Customer Support Tab.

I don't think they have any Trial Period. All you do is make an Account, try it for a couple of days and if your not satisfied just Cancel the Account and Request a Refund.

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

You would need to go to RLC support to have you question clarified.  Just Scroll to the bottom of the RLC Page and Click the Customer Support Tab.

I don't think they have any Trial Period. All you do is make an Account, try it for a couple of days and if your not satisfied just Cancel the Account and Request a Refund.

I have already asked from them. they don't have any this type of facility. and there is no any provision of refund also. thats why I m asking here from all paid members if anybody can provide me his id or let me visit all the locked rooms of rlc for one day only. 

1 hour ago, telecom said:

I have already asked from them. they don't have any this type of facility. and there is no any provision of refund also. thats why I m asking here from all paid members if anybody can provide me his id or let me visit all the locked rooms of rlc for one day only. 

Google RLC and you can find many sites that have videos of what goes on in the apartments and you do not have to pay

21 hours ago, telecom said:

No one is going to give out their RLC ID.   So there's only two options to pay for 1 month or just watch the free cameras as some users do.

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

No one is going to give out their RLC ID.   So there's only two options to pay for 1 month or just watch the free cameras as some users do.

Asking for a member's ID on RealLifeCamFan.com is a violation of our rules. 

If you ask after being told so, you WILL BE PERMANENTLY BANNED. 

PLEASE READ THE RULES!!!

• StnCld316 changed the title to Discussed.cc Paid Memberships