Credit where it's due.

gironimo

My subscription for RLC membership is done on a monthly basis because the novelty of the couples apartments wore off some time ago and the subscription renewal decision is, these days, based primarily on how entertaining the current occupants of the barca apartments are. On this basis, I have to give credit to the lords of RLC for managing to achieve the position of completely filling both b1 and b2 with a combination of " can't be bothereds " and  "won'ts " in ( almost ) equal numbers and, there fore, making the decision not to renew an easy one.

There's no point being selective - everybody to their own - but I only find one of the eight physically or facially attractive ( and she is one of the " can't be bothereds " ), so I don't care if there is any erotic interaction between them ( yeah, right! ) Its 01.36 Wednesday their time and there's only one girl in each apartment, which is a far too regular occurrence these days anyway.

Lots of comments about this in chat box and elsewhere recently, but the replacement girl scenario has become a bit of a conundrum.  Back when I joined, it was Lola, Megan and Amy  ( who never did anything but it didn't seem to matter back then ) in b2 and they never went out.  In b1 it was Ilona, Polya and Irma and they occasionally went out together and returned together. Now, being out more than in has become the norm. Belle and Stella whom came good ( as it were! ) last time around after slow starts are an integral part of this new regime and, of course, no new face is going to lead the rest in any other direction against what has become the standard circa Rosemary and Kylie.

In the case of Rosemary, if the people who know about these things were right in their claims that she is an integral part of the RLC girls recruiting setup then she needs to be given the boot by the RLC hierarchy forthwith.

Unfortunately, the twins leaving date, which can't be far away now, hasn't arrived quickly enough to beat my subscription renewal date and, in any case, with b1 now overflowing with deadwood, who's to say that their replacement isn't already there.

Don't know who leaves after that but there's only person who I think, in the short term, could serve to get at least one of the barcas back on track, its an old ( or should I say more mature ) face and the name has already appeared in this posting.

I wonder who that could be? ( A clue? It's not Irma )

Things will get better. I'm sure RLC is aware of the situation, but I think RLC is, like us, stuck with the current girls at the moment, contracts that perhaps cannot easily be cancelled, new girls not being available yet because of other obligations, could be a number of things.

Last time things were this slow in Barcelona, RLC fixed it by bringing back Ilona (:wub:) & Irma, and shortly after opening B2 with Lola, Megan (:wub:) & Amy.

9 hours ago, CowArt said:

Things will get better. I'm sure RLC is aware of the situation, but I think RLC is, like us, stuck with the current girls at the moment, contracts that perhaps cannot easily be cancelled, new girls not being available yet because of other obligations, could be a number of things.

Last time things were this slow in Barcelona, RLC fixed it by bringing back Ilona (:wub:) & Irma, and shortly after opening B2 with Lola, Megan (:wub:) & Amy.

Got to say its not the first time that I haven't renewed through frustration.

Just to underline the current situation, Just logged on and we've got four girls lined up on the sofa in b1, just like the three ( un )wise monkeys and their mate and Belle and Rosemary asleep in b2 at 10.20pm their time.

Nine times out of ten, Lola, Megan and Amy did nothing more than sit on the sofa during their time, but at least they didn't keep disappearing. Amy didn't bate at all. Megan didn't until those wonderful nights towards the end of her stay and Lola did occasionally but very surreptitiously, described by somebody at the time as the first time they had watched a zombie bate!

Ilona bated but the camera angles at the time were bad. Polya openly bated and we all know about Irma. One of my top and probably everlasting memories is Lola sat on ( I think it was Caroline's ) face. Brilliant.

It wasn't entertainment every night but at least it felt like the RLC subscribers were being put first.

I'm sure that I will re-subscribe in the not too distant future like normal but most of the current crop will have to have moved on before that happens.

I agree, I took a four week break sometime last fall as well when I felt things were getting out of hand.

I'm not trying to convince you to not cancel, it's your money, and you are the only person who can judge if RLC is worth it or not. At times it certainly isn't. Save a few bucks, buy some beers with the extra cash and come back when you think things are better.

• 2 weeks later...