Is REPLAY worth buying?

iloner

RLC Premium is an expensive site -  200 USD for 180 days.    I watch a lot so at 1.1 USD per day for me it is good value for money.

I have now used my free gift of 100 Replay tokens.     Excellent.     I liked Replay, and promptly went to buy more tokens.

Replay deducts tokens for each 24 hours.    Nowhere on the site could I find the cost in tokens per day, but all my 100 free tokens got taken presumably for 1 day of Replay.

Cost of new tokens on the best deal is 1800 tokens 200 USD.    Have I got this wrong?    Replay costs 11 USD per day, on top of the cost of having Premium?

I like the product, but not at that price.

1 hour ago, iloner said:

RLC Premium is an expensive site -  200 USD for 180 days.    I watch a lot so at 1.1 USD per day for me it is good value for money.

I have now used my free gift of 100 Replay tokens.     Excellent.     I liked Replay, and promptly went to buy more tokens.

Replay deducts tokens for each 24 hours.    Nowhere on the site could I find the cost in tokens per day, but all my 100 free tokens got taken presumably for 1 day of Replay.

Cost of new tokens on the best deal is 1800 tokens 200 USD.    Have I got this wrong?    Replay costs 11 USD per day, on top of the cost of having Premium?

I like the product, but not at that price.

In my Opinion of the RLC Replay Feature is a Blatant Rip-Off.   The Price of the Replay Feature should be included with the Price of the Monthly Membership. If someone misses something they should not have to pay extra to see what they have missed.

Sites such as Voyeur-Villa, Voyeur-House.tv have the Replay Timeline Feature and it's included in the Monthly Price of the Membership plus there is a Video Section of Videos that can be Downloaded if the Timeline has gone past the 24 Hours of seeing what was missed. Nothing more is charged. Camarads is also in the midst of Adding a Timeline Replay Feature as well so viewer can go back and look to see if they have missed anything throughout their time away from not seeing the Original Footage also it will likely be incorporated into the price of the Monthly Membership as well.

Plus Voyeur-Villa, Voyeur-House.tv and Camarads do not Ban their Members when they post their Content in the Forums. RLC will try to Ban everyone they can who Posts Content whether they are a Member of RLC or just a Free Viewer that Posts without a RLC Account.

• 1 month later...
On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 2:29 PM, StnCld316 said:

In my Opinion of the RLC Replay Feature is a Blatant Rip-Off.   The Price of the Replay Feature should be included with the Price of the Monthly Membership. If someone misses something they should not have to pay extra to see what they have missed.

Sites such as Voyeur-Villa, Voyeur-House.tv have the Replay Timeline Feature and it's included in the Monthly Price of the Membership plus there is a Video Section of Videos that can be Downloaded if the Timeline has gone past the 24 Hours of seeing what was missed. Nothing more is charged. Camarads is also in the midst of Adding a Timeline Replay Feature as well so viewer can go back and look to see if they have missed anything throughout their time away from not seeing the Original Footage also it will likely be incorporated into the price of the Monthly Membership as well.

Plus Voyeur-Villa, Voyeur-House.tv and Camarads do not Ban their Members when they post their Content in the Forums. RLC will try to Ban everyone they can who Posts Content whether they are a Member of RLC or just a Free Viewer that Posts without a RLC Account.

Check out the Rlc replay " popular scenes thumbs right now. 13 reasons not to pay for replay.

Mind you, I was thankful for my free tokens yesterday to catch the lesbian threesome. Missed it at the time and, although Shaka might be right in his recent post, still thoroughly enjoyed it. >:D