Dasha in Rome

I might be wrong but I thought Dasha was in St.Petersburg ? So why does she have Nelly's cat with her in Rome with Masha & Sasha?

It's a three and a half hour flight, or a 32 hour drive from there to there, so are we sure that M & S are in Rome?

What with restrictions on animal travels, rabies, and all and quarantine etc? A bit odd? Any one?

10 hours ago, Plank said:

I might be wrong but I thought Dasha was in St.Petersburg ? So why does she have Nelly's cat with her in Rome with Masha & Sasha?

It's a three and a half hour flight, or a 32 hour drive from there to there, so are we sure that M & S are in Rome?

What with restrictions on animal travels, rabies, and all and quarantine etc? A bit odd? Any one?

Dasha & Demids Apartment is in St. Petersburgh.  Masha & Sasha's Apartment is in Rome, Italy.

Dasha is visiting Masha & Sasha and she's supposedly going to get a Boob Job.

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Dasha & Demids Apartment is in St. Petersburgh.  Masha & Sasha's Apartment is in Rome, Italy.

Dasha is visiting Masha & Sasha and she's supposedly going to get a Boob Job.

Thanks for the boob job info,I did know about the locations but it still doesn't answer how or why the Nelly's Cat got to Rome,is it a down payment?

On 09/06/2017 at 10:37 PM, fray said:

It's M&S's cat. Dasha brought it to them from St.Petersburg  following lengthy formalities.  As "Sasha" - actually Misha -explained over the phone to his mom in St.Petersburg. 

Thanks for the info !

On 6/7/2017 at 6:38 AM, Plank said:

Thanks for the boob job info,I did know about the locations but it still doesn't answer how or why the Nelly's Cat got to Rome,is it a down payment?

Nelly came by her mutant cat at the very place where the flat's located.

She took care of since its newborn state until now. It suddenly appeared on premises, and Nelly didn't have to import it from elsewhere.