Is Eric a tool?

31 minutes ago, SamSpade said:

Julia may be halfway to crazy town but that seems hardly reason for Eric to favor his device over a naked girl who clearly wants his attention.  I think he made her cry. Tool says I. 

Yes, we all see this and most RLC couples have similar behaviors with only a few exceptions. Hard to watch couples like this. In time you will learn to ignore these apartments just like the guys ignore their partner (if that is what you call them). Most of the women seem horny or tease their guy but the guys come across as duds - not studs.

I'm surprised that this couple is still together. All you have to do is look at Julia's eyes and you know that her circuit board is scrambled. I was married to a woman who was diagnosed as "manic depressive". You never knew who you were dealing with at any given time of the day. Scary.

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Max 2017 said:

Seen a few blame Eric but from what I have seen Julia is the problem, seen her pushing him away many times. Don't think she has or wants a sexual bone in her body. 

To me, neither Julia or Eric are the sharpest knifes in the drawer so I don't care to follow them. I like naked girls but this couple creeps me out. They are very painful to watch as they interact with each other or by themselves. Too many times I am saying WTF!!!

7 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

To me, neither Julia or Eric are the sharpest knifes in the drawer so I don't care to follow them. I like naked girls but this couple creeps me out. They are very painful to watch as they interact with each other or by themselves. Too many times I am saying WTF!!!

Yeah very weird... They should keep better tabs on them, I would thrown them out ages ago. 

1 hour ago, Max 2017 said:

Yeah very weird... They should keep better tabs on them, I would thrown them out ages ago. 

They haven't changed in their behaviour and Julia still looks like her brain is misfiring.  With all the negative comments, I can't understand why RLC hasn't kicked them out.

10 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Seems like they enjoy wasting money on dead beats... Some don't masturbate of have sex for weeks, not like they have more important things to do.

It appears that RLC selection process is a hit or miss type thing or they have bad personnel doing the hiring  or at times they must get desperate for any willing tenant no matter what. Obviously tenants should be given a probationary period (2 weeks to a month) to prove that they are voyeur material. If they are unworthy then RLC has the right to boot their ass. At any rate, RLC needs to do a better evaluation of tenants who maximize their stay and truly benefit RLC. The deadbeats should be cleaned out sooner. Might have a higher turnover of tenants but at least RLC and paid subscribers would be guaranteed a higher rate of return for their money. RLC pockets money from paid subscribers and the paid subscribers will more than likely get a better product (decent watchable tenants). I suppose Julia and Eric continue to benefit RLC financially and we know RLC does not care about their paid subscribers. We don't know what RLC's minimum expectations are from the tenants but any sex in front of the cams is solely up to the tenants (I imagine).

Over time, my observation with respect to viewers (paid up or free cammers) is that once an apartment (with girls only or couples) goes gangbusters (not talking gangbang) and puts on a great show and raises the bar higher then the expectations/demands for this new performance level is expected from current or new tenants. So the normal old way of doing things (voyeur tease) now must be kicked up a notch or viewers complain and want these older tenants booted. In all likelihood, as time goes, new better performing tenants will chase out the previously good tenants. For example, everyone likes Nelly and Bogdan because they have good frequent sex in front of the cams. Believe it or not, new tenants will eventually outperform Nelly and Bogdan to the point where subscribers/viewers will complain that N&B are stale and should be booted to make room for better higher performance tenants. That is the reality that I see happening down the road. We are already seeing the demand for older tenants to go such as Dasha&Demid and Zoya&Lev. RLC has to adjust their original model and improve the tenant quality and compete with their competitors or they themselves will get booted from the scene.