Fan Page Anna

Rob1

Yeppers, Anna is moving up the game.  Ilona really liked that move she pulled.  Only wish I could have seen what Anna was grabbing from behind while Ilona was in the bathroom.  By the bent over position Ilona was in I'm thinking it was below the waist.  Gotta say, me thinks there's more to come from Anna as she has been showing more playfulness  and horniness as time goes by.  Both Anna and Ilona visiting the kitchen in just knickers was a treat.  Too bad they didn't do it at the same time and maybe Layla ( fully dressed ) would have gotten a hint of proper apartment attire.

Ok Anna, use that silver tongue of yours and sweet talk Layla into a massage.  Full body may take awhile, but go for it girl.  Get Ilona to help both in persuasion and massage.  We know Ilona likes hands on her and that Layla seems to like Ilona's hands on her as well.  No brainer.... :rolleyes:

Right you are shoeman, Anna IS getting fiestier by the day and if that doesn't put a smirky smile on her face I don't know what will.  Can't help but think things are getting better in the girls apartment.  Watching now for Ilona to loosen up and return the titty touching to Anna as well as Anna stepping up the game with Layla.  Layla is slower to warm but she's getting there. I know this is putting a bigger smile on my mug    ^-^