Fan Page Anna

Rob1

In my opinion, Anna has grabbed the " Irma " ball and has run with it.  She seems to be aware of treating Ilona in a playful way which seems to be working and as for Layla, well, a softer slower approach is needed and she is doing that quite well.  Although this getting things lined up is leaving her horny as hell.  Well, masturbation can be thought of as constructive, just lose the covers... >:D

If you really notice her in pictures or when she is in the kitchen on even on the couch she seems to be in a deep thought.  I know she tries yoga so maybe this is part of it.   I am just not sure if in reality she is enjoying herself here.  I think she tries to get close with the other girls with a few playful things here and there but may not be her nature or is scared to go further. That is my opinion only.