Fan Page Anna

Rob1

Just watched the new girl Anna masturbate under covers, I really don't know if she was putting on a fake act or not because of the covers, I was hoping that if she was going to do this in front of some true voyeurs that she would have done this with out covers...."is it real or fake?" come on Anna stop the acting you have been here before. 8)

Hi Rubberman,

Sorry I just responded to your post on Amy - this is how Anna did it before, always under covers until her last day when she threw them off - there was a clip on her fanpage.

This time, returning as half of the famous NYE massage with Irma, I think she is bound to start being open and really sexy.

I'm hoping there's a plan to get her and Irma together again.

and wouldn't at all surprise me if she didn't get something on with Lola and Amy .......... I thought I caught her touching Lola on the thighs in the kitchen last night

Hi Rubberman,

Sorry I just responded to your post on Amy - this is how Anna did it before, always under covers until her last day when she threw them off - there was a clip on her fanpage.

This time, returning as half of the famous NYE massage with Irma, I think she is bound to start being open and really sexy.

and wouldn't at all surprise me if she didn't get something on with Lola and Amy .......... I thought I caught her touching Lola on the thighs in the kitchen last night

Hey Iloner! Just after Lola got back, they were both in the kitchen. Anna gabbed Lola's ass twice! Someone on CC thought that after the first time, Lola told her to do it again!! Both seemed to enjoy it!!

Hi Rubberman,

Was just thinking! I stand to be corrected, but I'm pretty sure Anna threw the covers off more that once!

Hey Iloner! Just after Lola got back, they were both in the kitchen. Anna gabbed Lola's ass twice! Someone on CC thought that after the first time, Lola told her to do it again!! Both seemed to enjoy it!!

Only a few minutes before they had shaken hands when Lola returned home  - which to my mind suggested they hadn't met before.

So for Anna to grab Lola's ass so quick suggests we might be in for some fireworks.    And Anna has been catching up on her rest this afternoon!!

I'd love to see Anna take Megan in hand as well!!   Well, both hands ..............

A completely drunk Anna got naked and into Lola's bed

Then Lola called her by what I guess to be her  real name and she crept out of Lola's bed into her own

Lola went in to visit and Anna's hand squeezed Lola's thigh familiarly several times as in stroking

Earlier they had danced together and Anna had squeezed Lola's nipple and bum

My guess is Anna and Lola know each other well already.   In fact I'd say they might turn out to be an item.

Hopefully they'll soon start sharing Lola's bed.

Lots of problems with slow site and time out tonight so I missed a lot.

I logged on to see Irma in Lola's room putting her top on - so what did I miss?    Ilona was getting a new tattoo from Megan.

Then later I logged on to the massage on Lola's bed.   Never seemed to be Megan's turn, though at one point she lifted her shirt and showed her tits - my system promptly froze, and then timed me out for ages.

Eventually I got back on and the site was running better, but visibility wasn't good.    Shame, because the massage looked really sensual, and both Anna and Lola were into each other.   Megan lay clothed on the bed the whole time, though occasionally she seemed to notice the very loving pair she was sharing a bed with.

When it ended Megan left the room and Anna surreptitiously popped a kiss onto Lola's cheek - I'm even more certain after tonight that Anna and Megan are an item and are trying to delay Megan knowing in case she panics!!!

Lets hope tomorrow Mum can persuade Megan to allow herself to be done by both of them - massaged I mean.    But she's sexier than she lets us know.    She just needs to get the confidence to share it with us as well as the bathroom and bedroom corners.