Fan Page Anna

Rob1

4 hours ago, iloner said:

Anna just had herself (literally) a spectacular orgasm.   Her face went red, she gasped, and had to hold on to the bedhead as she shook.

Unfortunately she chose to cover herself with the duvet right up to her chin, so just her head was visible.

Yet an hour earlier she had sat naked on the end of the bed legs open in front of Cam 6 in good daylight and plucked a few hairs from her breasts.

I agree with you..  its amazing when Anna masturbates under covers so we can't see, makes you wonder if its all fake, and has she been faking the whole time, but the real part gets me its that, she sucked "wolfman Jacks" dick in the open in front of the cams so all could see, I am slowly losing interest in her as the days go by, one minute she is acting like a drunken whore, the next minute she acting like a drugged up lesbian in heat,  and she always acting like madam Lola's little puppy girl. I wonder who she going to be today out of the three.  She has definitely made it to the boring list in my book.  I think sitting on end of the bed showing her pussy was to get our attention, so she could hurry up her masturbation set,  and get the hell out of the house.8)

She has always been wary of showing her bating.

This morning looked real to me because her face went red, but also it was a great display so it may have been just for effect.

As Rubberman says above  we just don't know who Anna is at the moment,  and that's without adding in her fourth personality as Carolina's lover.

36 minutes ago, iloner said:

She has always been wary of showing her bating.

This morning looked real to me because her face went red, but also it was a great display so it may have been just for effect.

As Rubberman says above  we just don't know who Anna is at the moment,  and that's without adding in her fourth personality as Carolina's lover.

She is wary of her bating, but doesn't care about giving a blow job openly to the public in front of the cams, "doesn't make since to me"  and you said her face went red thats what made her masturbation look real.. thats a new one for the books..lol  "I well have to keep an eye on those faces "especially Stella"s"8)8)

Anna giving us our money's worth tonight.

She finished in the bathroom and moved the small lamp back into the bedroom corner so as to give decent light (as per excellent pic above).

Then, to the slightly bizarre accompaniment of a fully dressed middle aged woman lecturing on some subject on the phone, Anna first oiled herself seductively giving a superb view of arse with hanging pussylips and then pussy from the front, then lay on the bed and, mostly uncovered, rubbed herself off.

Not as spectacular as last night, but her slim tight torso flexed sexily.

Now she's in a chemise (?) with no pants perched on the end of the bed so that Cam 6 gets a great view as she regularly bends and kneels.

Aside from calling Carolina to come over so she can lick her out its hard to fault tonight's fun with Anna.

43 minutes ago, iloner said:

Anna giving us our money's worth tonight.

She finished in the bathroom and moved the small lamp back into the bedroom corner so as to give decent light (as per excellent pic above).

Then, to the slightly bizarre accompaniment of a fully dressed middle aged woman lecturing on some subject on the phone, Anna first oiled herself seductively giving a superb view of arse with hanging pussylips and then pussy from the front, then lay on the bed and, mostly uncovered, rubbed herself off.

Not as spectacular as last night, but her slim tight torso flexed sexily.

Now she's in a chemise (?) with no pants perched on the end of the bed so that Cam 6 gets a great view as she regularly bends and kneels.

Aside from calling Carolina to come over so she can lick her out its hard to fault tonight's fun with Anna.

I'd like to know what kind of alcohol you have been drinking so I can leave that one on the shelf,  I have been watching her too and have not seen any of those things.  If thats my moneys worth, she owes me some change. "alot"8)

My apologies Rubberman - I took a long time to post and should have made it clear the events were a couple of hours earlier.

I tend to read all of the comments on RLCF then I have a look if there's anything new on CC and then I think about if anything worth posting, so  sometimes hours have passed. 

1 hour ago, iloner said:

My apologies Rubberman - I took a long time to post and should have made it clear the events were a couple of hours earlier.

I tend to read all of the comments on RLCF then I have a look if there's anything new on CC and then I think about if anything worth posting, so  sometimes hours have passed. 

Its all good, nothing lost8)