Fan Page Anna

Rob1

OMG Anna is back home! I wonder if it had something to do with "WOLFMAN JACK" leaving.  At one point I thought Anna was going to move back in with Madam Lola "(-----),"  I never thought that I would have seen Anna so open and easy as a lay in bed.  If the ladies are that easy over there I need to take me a trip there, but on the other hand I wouldn't qualify, I am not into drugs.  Lets see what the next few days look like, lets see if these girls are still going to party or are they burned out or well they sleep the rest of there time there.8)

Edited by StnCld316

10 hours ago, vortios said:

Someone knows who puts songs Anna, when he gives these wonderful massage? I would like optener that music, very well to massage.

Vortios, I used to massage my ex-wife. I like to have music from Michael Hoppe. Here is a link to one of his songs from the album 'The Yearning' .

Last night at the massage, I turned strange attitude Belle, was from my point of view, child and a nuisance ...

It seems that every time Anna, wants something more intimate with someone, she'll be in the middle.

And in that Anna has a lot of patience, I admit, because it is not angry, nor says a bad word. It has a lot of patience.

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Last night at the massage, I turned strange attitude Belle, was from my point of view, child and a nuisance ...

It seems that every time Anna, wants something more intimate with someone, she'll be in the middle.

And in that Anna has a lot of patience, I admit, because it is not angry, nor says a bad word. It has a lot of patience.

I had exactly the same feeling as you FortiOS,
she is too young in her head and she did not realize she just be embarrassing at times ....

Last Xmas Anna won all our hearts with her beauty and her modesty.

We had respect when she bated under covers, and felt lucky that once or twice she got carried away and those covers got kicked off.

And we had sympathy when she got carried away with magic fingers Irma's tricky massage until she almost came on camera and next day seemed a little to regret having exposed a different Anna to the one who crossed herself before sleep.

SO who is this Anna?    Does she care for Carolina? - seems to.  

Perhaps if Lola got out of everyone's way we might get to see a real side of Anna - well, whatever she feels is real this trip to the Barcas.

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎24 at 7:44 PM, iloner said:

Last Xmas Anna won all our hearts with her beauty and her modesty.

We had respect when she bated under covers, and felt lucky that once or twice she got carried away and those covers got kicked off.

And we had sympathy when she got carried away with magic fingers Irma's tricky massage until she almost came on camera and next day seemed a little to regret having exposed a different Anna to the one who crossed herself before sleep.

SO who is this Anna?    Does she care for Carolina? - seems to.  

Perhaps if Lola got out of everyone's way we might get to see a real side of Anna - well, whatever she feels is real this trip to the Barcas.

I think we are seeing a side of Anna that is shocking, and RLC might be pushing her a bit to fast, "in a (-----) way."  it might look good now, but she may pay later down the road in other places.8)

Edited by StnCld316

Anna has a lovely set of ta ta's.  I didn't realize she had been on site before.  That might mean that Meghan could make a return then in a couple of months time.  Was Carolina here before as well, as it seems they knew one another before or at least are very comfortable with one another. 

Anna just had herself (literally) a spectacular orgasm.   Her face went red, she gasped, and had to hold on to the bedhead as she shook.

Unfortunately she chose to cover herself with the duvet right up to her chin, so just her head was visible.

Yet an hour earlier she had sat naked on the end of the bed legs open in front of Cam 6 in good daylight and plucked a few hairs from her breasts.