Fan Page Anna

Rob1

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎28 at 6:28 PM, delta10 said:

Before heading to Barca 2 Anna dragged her cases down - note her underbutt shorts ;)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Polya started packing too but cases still in her room. Either Polya leaving later or Anna better prepared for a hard night of partying. There was a post in the chatroom of her on the phone saying ' I am sleeping with Julian tonight '.

Julian = Yuliana... I guess that's Carolina's real name. 

Edited by StnCld316

10 hours ago, Donzi said:

Julian = Yuliana... I guess that's Carolina's real name. 

Thanks, that is logical and I seem to think it has been posted before that someone heard her called or referred to her as Yuliana.

I just repeated what was on the chat room. Until the update the archive was there for reference. I look into chat but rarely post as it takes too much time to keep up minute-by-minute plus the detail can be gone within an hour.

5 hours ago, delta10 said:

Thanks, that is logical and I seem to think it has been posted before that someone heard her called or referred to her as Yuliana.

I just repeated what was on the chat room. Until the update the archive was there for reference. I look into chat but rarely post as it takes too much time to keep up minute-by-minute plus the detail can be gone within an hour.

Fairly sure Julian is Polya's boyfriend's name. Carolina's name is not Yuliana

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎10‎-‎08 at 2:16 PM, badboy55 said:

Anna you will always be missed, one of true models of RLC

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Hahaha! Thank you dear Sir for these beautiful pictures of our Lady Anna. As I said, a natural beauty with a kind heart. Bless her...

Edited by StnCld316

• 1 month later...

From Kitek's post / translation on Michelle's page there is a possibility that Anna could be coming back on 22nd. If November that is tomorrow.

To me surprising at it was the end of September that she left so only just over 50 days ago. Based on getting new visa it would be right the end of December before she could be back. Of course it could be a different Anna but then odd in advance these girls know unless two Anna's in their group, or the real name is Anna rather than the RLC name - we will soon know.

3 minutes ago, delta10 said:

From Kitek's post / translation on Michelle's page there is a possibility that Anna could be coming back on 22nd. If November that is tomorrow.

To me surprising at it was the end of September that she left so only just over 50 days ago. Based on getting new visa it would be right the end of December before she could be back. Of course it could be a different Anna but then odd in advance these girls know unless two Anna's in their group, or the real name is Anna rather than the RLC name - we will soon know.

Kitek specified he did not know whether it was RLC Anna. Chances are they do know an 'Anna' in real life, but it would be nice to have 'our' Anna back