Fan Page Anna

Rob1

Yeah.    Yeah.    Been here before.

First time Anna appeared (then much loved star of New Year day massage with Irma) with Lola (riding high as Miss Party Fixer) at B2 I remember getting worked up at the surreptitious signs they may have been lovers.     Nothing came of it.

Now, after being softened up by months of bugger-all happening, do I give a shit?

18 minutes ago, iloner said:

First time Anna appeared (then much loved star of New Year day massage with Irma) with Lola (riding high as Miss Party Fixer) at B2 I remember getting worked up at the surreptitious signs they may have been lovers.     Nothing came of it.

Now, after being softened up by months of bugger-all happening, do I give a shit?

Yeah you do.......lol

49 minutes ago, Booffer69 said:

Yeah you do.......lol

50 minutes ago, Booffer69 said:

@Booffer69 and @ iloner  I kind of agree with booffer here everyone thinks cause Lola is back in B2 the fun times will return . I don't think so and here is why Lola never paid Anna that much Aattention unless it was for something she wanted Anna to do. Nichloe And Sofie are on their own page. not really feeling the old crew . and from what i read in the chat Lola and the girls of B1 had somekind of falling out. Basically the right girls are not there for Lola to pull it off once again  

Is Anna going to breathe any life into B2 while Nicole is still there? I doubt it, since no one will want to party since they're all aware of Nicole's condition.

Will Anna and Lola get B2 back into the swing of things? Hardly, since Lola has done bugger all at B1 during the time she was there, other than the one night when they made enough noise to piss off the neighbours.

Only time will tell what the future will be for B2, and for that matter, B1.

1 minute ago, TBird97 said:

Is Anna going to breathe any life into B2 while Nicole is still there? I doubt it, since no one will want to party since they're all aware of Nicole's condition.

Will Anna and Lola get B2 back into the swing of things? Hardly, since Lola has done bugger all at B1 during the time she was there, other than the one night when they made enough noise to piss off the neighbours.

Only time will tell what the future will be for B2, and for that matter, B1.

The only fix is to cancel christmas for all girls in both apts A nd start anew

20 hours ago, ShaKa ZuLu Forum VJ said:

I got that backwards It's @ Booffer69 I kind of agree with iloner  sorry for that gents 

Oh I agree with him as well.....lol... my response was to his comment if he cared or not..... :)

We all want the old houses back, BUT... We all know shits going to happen unless they are paid to do so, and when the 2 of them had their little massage time in B1 when Beardo was there... Lola did make an expression she would of loved to have gone farther with Anna, But nothing came of it... And nothing probably will unless they get wasted again...lol.. Just Sayin.... :)

On 6/29/2017 at 5:12 PM, Booffer69 said:

Oh I agree with him as well.....lol... my response was to his comment if he cared or not..... :)

We all want the old houses back, BUT... We all know shits going to happen unless they are paid to do so, and when the 2 of them had their little massage time in B1 when Beardo was there... Lola did make an expression she would of loved to have gone farther with Anna, But nothing came of it... And nothing probably will unless they get wasted again...lol.. Just Sayin.... :)

Nothing will happen as long as Nicole is still there. She's become a recluse since she had her epileptic episodes  and RLC hasn't moved her out. I thought for sure that she'd be history as of July 1, but she's still at B2.

I'm of the opinion that none of the other girls feel up to having a blow-out party  due to Nicole's condition.

10 hours ago, TBird97 said:

Nothing will happen as long as Nicole is still there. She's become a recluse since she had her epileptic episodes  and RLC hasn't moved her out. I thought for sure that she'd be history as of July 1, but she's still at B2.

I'm of the opinion that none of the other girls feel up to having a blow-out party  due to Nicole's condition.

Obviously RLC only cares about the Money.   A persons Health seems to be of no concern to them. If they were concerned for her Health she would have been on a Plane and sent home so she could get the Medical Treatment she needs.

After watching Lola and Anna's return I can't see any sexual thing happening now or in the future with them, "but just a lot of play and teasing for the viewers to keep us watching".  I am also hoping that Sofie gets pass her shyness and show us more then bouncing "masturbation" covers.  And like one said, truly if Nicole has a health problem she should be on a Plane and sent home.8)

I had high hopes for Lola and Anna's photo session yesterday, but alas, nothing of any consequence happened. I'm not mad, just disappointed. As for Nicole, please get that girl home, she is clearly miserable and should be with her family, considering her health problems. My god, at some point, money can't be everything, whether it's her or RLC, someone needs to be the adult and get this poor girl taken care of.

I heard someone seen Lola licked chocolate of the big toe of Sofie . Now prove I'm wrong. New thing is someone says Anna got her grove on, on the balcony. prove it! The fact of the matter is you can not And don't bother checking the replay and turning up you headphones did that nothing but them talking and laughing so prove it