Fan Page Anna

Rob1

This morning, Anna got up and took a shower at around 08:15. Not really noteworthy, but at 09:15 she started clearing out her closet and packing her suitcase.

The apartment went UM at around 09:45, I expect her to be gone when it comes back online.

====

Anna,

Thank you for sharing a bit over two weeks of your life with us. Way too sort, I wish you could have stayed longer.

1 hour ago, CowArt said:

This morning, Anna got up and took a shower at around 08:15. Not really noteworthy, but at 09:15 she started clearing out her closet and packing her suitcase.

The apartment went UM at around 09:45, I expect her to be gone when it comes back online.

====

Anna,

Thank you for sharing a bit over two weeks of your life with us. Way too sort, I wish you could have stayed longer.

First Irma, now Anna, so not fair.  And I was hoping she was finally breaking out of her shell, she seemed very taken by Lola and would spend a lot of time with her.  

Yep, sad now :(

On ‎2016‎-‎09‎-‎05 at 3:08 AM, gungun said:

I would not want to disappoint anyone ,but it is not the same anna of barca2

Seriously? I could have sworn it was the same Anna from Barca2 I saw with new girl Belle last night. Maybe I should get my eyes fixed. 

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible)

Edited by StnCld316