Fan Page Zlata

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Zlata
  • StnCld316 pinned and featured this topic

Zlata seems to be getting along with Lola and Vasilisa well, from what I see its going to take her "Zlata" some time before she really opens up, she looks like the shy type.  She'll be fine as long as she stay away from the three med-nite witches of B1.  I am sure its going to happen soon that Lola have one of her all friends party at B2.8)

Its been a few days since Zlata and Irina arrival to B2, are we the viewers going to see any kind of sexual gatherings or sets "masturbation" etc? Lately its been nothing but watching tv with them and sleep.  I hope where not going to get another lemon like Tereza "who does nothing but run the streets every night"!!  I am still waiting to see how they "Zlata and Irina" going to act with Lola's pop up male "wof wof" male friends.8)

Now that Zlata has been there at B2 for awhile, I wonder if she is there to just house sit or be a part of the couch she sits on all day watching TV?  has anyone seen any type of masturbation, does she get horny, is she horny??:-\  I would figure by now we would has seen something!!  I think it would take a gas powered dildo to get her in the groove of things, or maybe she's just there for some time off and R/R "rest and relaxation" from her other job..LoL  She has to be one of the hardest "ROCKS" that Lola has had so far...LOL.....but we still have time...I guess.8)

As far as I can tell Zlata does nothing. She moves from her bed to the sofa and back. In her first two weeks she did some jigsaw puzzles, she seems to have shifted her interests now to something involving crayons. Leaves the apartment occasionally, but not long enough for some real sight seeing, mostly just a trip to the grocery store and back.

I still hope that Zlata will surprise us at some point, but I don't think so. She's been here for almost four weeks, and I don't see her behavior evolving like some of the other girls. You best bet for a glimpse of nudity is when she's in the shower. She still changes in her room with her back to the camera. Sometimes leave her room topless while changing to go get something, but then always covers her boobs with a towel or a shirt.  She's always very aware of the cameras, and seems determined not to show too much.

I'm sure she's a very nice girl, but I believe RLC is not for her. Maybe with the right room mates she could be more fun, with Lola and Irina not so much. They are out more, but do pretty much the same when they're in, sleep in bed, or snooze on the sofa...