Jump to content

Should They Be Warned And Told To Up their Game?


Scotsman84
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Lets forget the " Real Life " bollocks, they are in the Apartments to entertain and not just do fuck all day in day out.

Few need to be told to up their game or Fuck Off. jmo

For some it would be a step in the right direction to be in the apartment and not sleeping be that in bed or crashed on a sofa nor getting ready to go out again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Lets forget the " Real Life " bollocks, they are in the Apartments to entertain and not just do fuck all day in day out.

Few need to be told to up their game or Fuck Off. jmo

Too true. The hangers on should be given the boot, and maybe that is what is going on now; build up some good couples so we are getting what we want and then dump the chaff

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Lets forget the " Real Life " bollocks, they are in the Apartments to entertain and not just do fuck all day in day out.

Few need to be told to up their game or Fuck Off. jmo

Now you went and done it. Lev, who is RLC's resident game boy is going to be in front of the living room cams more as he picks up the pace and plays his games even longer - FFS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Now you went and done it. Lev, who is RLC's resident game boy is going to be in front of the living room cams more as he picks up the pace and plays his games even longer - FFS.

When it comes to Lazy Lev, never going to change. They could just have a recording on repeat and you wouldn't know the difference. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scotsman84 said:

When it comes to Lazy Lev, never going to change. They could just have a recording on repeat and you wouldn't know the difference. lol

It is when we see pathetic guys like Lev, Paul or Daniel it really does make you question what good qualities, if any, that women see in some guys (sure ain't their useless fucking cocks). Some guys and women are beyond trying to understand. Actually these guys make us look good if you want to take a positive from all this - lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

It is when we see pathetic guys like Lev, Paul or Daniel it really does make you question what good qualities, if any, that women see in some guys (sure ain't their useless fucking cocks). Some guys and women are beyond trying to understand. Actually these guys make us look good if you want to take a positive from all this - lol.

Aye makes you realise your not a bad guy after all. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...