Get Rid Of B1 and B2

RUBBERMAN

Seeing that RLC has gotten rid of one or two apartments I am sure most likely because of slow performance or not enough viewers are watching, why not get rid of B1 and B2?  Why not put 2 or 3 lesbian couples in B1 and 2 or 3 straight couples in B2, that's what the viewers has been asking for anyway for a long time "but not necessary in those apartments."  From what I have seen in the last two or three months these two apartments have been dropping all most rock bottom with these girls who stay out in the streets most of the time anyway.  There might be one or two in these apartment that may give the viewers what they want.  Why keep getting girls that are there only for a vacation and who wants to go street hoping every night.  Why are the paying customers paying to watch empty beds most of time and a few sleeping tired out ladies because they have stayed out for the last 12 hours or all night and then they want to sleep all day long,  I have also notice they seem to leave one behind each time that do go out " I guess she is suppose to be the entertainer for that night."  I think the other apartments are doing great there not gone all the time, they give us more entertainment and most of it is real,  The girls in B1 lately has been giving us nothing, but quick and fake crap.  Why do RLC always get rid of the good girls and keep the dead weight around?  With the lesbian couples filling B1 or B2 I think these two apartments well once again shine,  and the same with the straight couples.  B1 and B2 right now are a long way from being a voyeur site.  B1 and B2 are more less like "Ok now we got their money, less play hide and seek"8)

Agree. I don't watch them much as hardly anything happens, just a waste of time and money. I'm sure some enjoy seeing different girls going around nude or topless but after seeing that few times just gets boring. Having sex might be uncomfortable for some of them but most don't masturbate either.

Just free holiday for most. Just my opinion.

If B1 and B2 were taken out of the picture.....What would people have to complain about then........lol

Those apartments are there to satisfy the customers who like watching young ladies at play.......

(When their around that is...lol)

The other apartments are there as real life couples to live in... and yes real life can get a little boring to watch after a while...

But you do have to remember that you are watching the same couples that stay there for as long as they want to...(not for as long as they make you happy,)

For all you foggies out there that have been or still are in a long lasting marriage or relationship, you all know that it's not all roses 24/7 365 days a yr..

The ones that do entertain us often are couples that enjoy their sexual partners more then the other couples that are just normal...

And yes there are some there just for the $$$$$$$$... it's pretty obvious....

You all say your Voyeurs, So when your watching someone in public or threw a window for example....

Do you tell them what you want to see them do...or shut up and hide so you can watch........lol

RLC started this site as a voyeur site to watch real couples in real life situations...

Some mind you are a tad weirder then others, but all the same real couples...

THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY.... 

To many people with to many different likes and dislikes in this world that not everything that goes on in those apartments will be everyone's cup of tea...

And yes when shit goes down in the apartments like what happened last night in KKK's Apart. and in the B's apart.'s a while back is completely out of their control and thankfully someone was watching it to shut the cams down in time so they don't get shut down for illegal drugs being in their apartments...

OK...I'm gunna shut up now so others can make their comments on this matter.....

So Have fun just watching what you get....

Cause it might not be around in the future if shit keeps happening and to much complaint keep flowing in.... 

Just Sayin... :)

The infatuation many have with B1 & B2 remind me of a bunch of pre-adolescent boys getting excited over the women's underwear section of a Sears catalog back in the '60s.  When I come here, I scroll quickly through the chat box looking for (but rarely finding) something NOT about B1 and B2, then look at posts in the forums, except B1 and B2.  I honestly have ZERO interest in anything going on in either of those dead zones.

3 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

The infatuation many have with B1 & B2 remind me of a bunch of pre-adolescent boys getting excited over the women's underwear section of a Sears catalog back in the '60s.  When I come here, I scroll quickly through the chat box looking for (but rarely finding) something NOT about B1 and B2, then look at posts in the forums, except B1 and B2.  I honestly have ZERO interest in anything going on in either of those dead zones.

Yeah hopefully get another Chatbox.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah lets get rid of b1 and b2 so the chat box can stop talking about b1 and b2  all they do in the chat box is make shit up or they think they know what goes on in both apartments  or saying that this girl is jealous of the others wtf   hay guys do you know what you call people who say the same thing over and over again you call them insane 

When Nora left a year or so ago B1 has just gone so far down the pan i never watch it now.

Ironic really as we all wanted Nora out then for whatever reason and since she has gone it has been crap, we even had the other girls then bringingin blokes then and enjoing themselves but since then they have all become just show houses for the underwear companies i think lol. So be careful what you wish for as the grass is rarely better on the other side lol.

Think we should 100%.. Some of the stuff I have seen in Chatbox is fucking Crazy.

Think for the sanity of some of you they need to remove both Apartments... Some of you are fucking loosing the plot and just making stuff up.

RLCF is going down faster than the Titanic and more members are getting fed up.

6 hours ago, Scotsman84 said:

Think we should 100%.. Some of the stuff I have seen in Chatbox is fucking Crazy.

Think for the sanity of some of you they need to remove both Apartments... Some of you are fucking loosing the plot and just making stuff up.

RLCF is going down faster than the Titanic and more members are getting fed up.

I am at the point of even ignoring the Chatbox when I see certain names doing the talking. Hardly any members or guests on this site anymore (rarely over 100 people). CC usually has a minimum of 500 to 600 people looking at their site at any given time. RLCF Admin needs to make serious changes ASAP or we all will go bye bye.

I have read all the comments and have come to the conclusion that where is a segment of chatters who need to bitch and complain all the time; generally B1 and B2 are the focus of those complaints. All the couples in the other apartments could be screwing each other's brains out, be performing satanic rituals, sacrificing animals to their pagan gods and it would not matter. There is one easy solution: chat about the other things going on, do NOT respond to the posts about B1 and B2. If the comments get abusive, which they do sometimes, tell the chatter this is not acceptable. Theoretically we are all adults here and if the chat gets out of hand we have to take the responsibility to monitor it. There really are no monitors any more so it is up to everyone to take it on. 

A second chat will not take care of anything; it would just result in the same thing happening because there would be no way to enforce it. Self-police! 

And there will be times (maybe) that B1/B2 should be talked about, but not all the time and re-hashing the same old crap over and over again is just useless. As we used to say in the software support business, the true definition of insanity: the customer does the exact same thing over and over and over expecting a different result! 

2 hours ago, capeguy said:

I have read all the comments and have come to the conclusion that where is a segment of chatters who need to bitch and complain all the time; generally B1 and B2 are the focus of those complaints. All the couples in the other apartments could be screwing each other's brains out, be performing satanic rituals, sacrificing animals to their pagan gods and it would not matter. There is one easy solution: chat about the other things going on, do NOT respond to the posts about B1 and B2. If the comments get abusive, which they do sometimes, tell the chatter this is not acceptable. Theoretically we are all adults here and if the chat gets out of hand we have to take the responsibility to monitor it. There really are no monitors any more so it is up to everyone to take it on. 

A second chat will not take care of anything; it would just result in the same thing happening because there would be no way to enforce it. Self-police! 

And there will be times (maybe) that B1/B2 should be talked about, but not all the time and re-hashing the same old crap over and over again is just useless. As we used to say in the software support business, the true definition of insanity: the customer does the exact same thing over and over and over expecting a different result! 

Wouldn't waste my time and energy for some it seems the only thing they can chat about, trying to change the subject doesn't work. As for another Chatbox it should work and most would know the reason and should respect why people are there, personally would add a quiet button and if you can't respect not chatting about that bollock soon sort that and silence you.

Some people enjoy chatting about other Apartments and having a laugh. Peace out :)