How to insert images into posts

How to put images into posts.

Take your image/piccy using either screen capture  method or other software.

I use Ocam to take any images and use an adjustable defined window

for the image, it is very easy and then save it to a folder or whatever.

Then go to the gallery and click on “Add Images”

Then click on “select” and then “Members Albums”

I always then click on “continue without using an album”

Then just drag the file you want to upload onto the screen or choose a file from a location.

Then just follow the prompts on screen to either add info or continue to upload.

Then when you write your post, in the RH corner click on “Insert other media” then click on

“Insert existing attachment” the n from the following window click on  “Gallery images” and choose either one or more to upload.

It will then insert in your post and then hit return  to create a typing space for anything you want to say.Job done.

Others may have found another way but that’s how I do it.

Thanks for the info mate, really helpful !

I gave it a go earlier & I think I've got it now, although I must remember to reduce the size of the pics before I upload them to the Gallery, they were way too big to drop into the post.:rolleyes:

Thanks again!

• 1 month later...
14 minutes ago, tweety said:

What is the optimum size of pic to drag into the post? Thx.

Dunno tweety but you wouldn't want them MB in size else they would be forever uploading really. Mine are never more than about 300-400kb and are an instand upload.

By the way if you are interested we have found a better way of inserting piccys in messages now, first upload to the gallery as normal then just right ckick image in gallery and "copy image" then just paste into your message, its instant and seems to stay in the message now.

14 hours ago, Robwin said:

Dunno tweety but you wouldn't want them MB in size else they would be forever uploading really. Mine are never more than about 300-400kb and are an instand upload.

By the way if you are interested we have found a better way of inserting piccys in messages now, first upload to the gallery as normal then just right ckick image in gallery and "copy image" then just paste into your message, its instant and seems to stay in the message now.

Glad to hear that you have found a solution.