Fake Masturbating Award.

Chucky

They both over dramatize specifically for the cams and viewers. It is actually funny to watch as they masturbate. To me it seems more as a combination of real masturbating but with added acting to entice the audience. Leora does more time prepping and setting the scene while Masha doesn't beat around the bush (pun intended - lol) but goes directly for the kill. Perhaps we need a face-to-face tiebreaker or bate-off to see who wins. After saying all this, I would say Leora is more intentional for the cams while Masha is just one horny nympho needing a release. So Leora wins. 

Meg Ryan is so fucking cute even with her fake orgasm.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I could pick one; but it is more entertaining than what the majority of the women do. I guess I would ask this: if it was you who was out there masturbating for a bunch of voyeuristic folks, what would your performance look like and would we think it was real of faked??? 

At my age I know for sure no one out there wants to see me play with myself.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...