The Sexy Blonde

Kitty and Smith had a nice party, lots of drink and I am sure some smoke somewhere in the apartment.  Kitty was having fun just like the rest of the guest, except Kitty became somewhat jealous of the sexy blonde that all the guys couldn't keep there eyes off of including Mr. Smith himself.  Mr Smith was not looking at her that she would have notice but somewhat on the sly like any man would,  and threw out the night I think that Kitty may have seen this and may have gotten worried about her MAN...lol  Once everyone was in bed "almost" Smith and some of his buddies and the "sexy blonde" was out on the balcony still drinking and doing some smoke talking wee early in the morning except Miss kitty who was waiting for Mr Smith to come to bed and Miss Kitty seem to went off on Mr. Smith and made him go to bed..."like a little kid" he wanted to cry because of the embarrassment of Kitty's shouting voice in front of his friends..lol   I don't know what Miss Kitty may have said but it made the Sexy Blonde cry.  I am thinking that Kitty may have ruined a good party and lost a few friends after this one, as for Mr. Smith his nuts have been placed in the freezer for the time being.  "I don't think Miss Kitty or the Blonde had anything to really worry about" because Mr. Smith well always be a 3 second man.  "The blonde...she is very sexy though" what man wouldn't eyeball her?8)

Looks like Smith is off of his punishment with Kitty and have his Nuts back again, seems after there big argument with the Blonde Mr. Smith has become more passionate with Kitty..."and even lasting longer giving her sex too"..lol   Lets see what happens in the next few day...."I am betting on the "Crying game" from Kitty.8)

On 21.10.2017 at 9:39 AM, Lisa said:

It's safe to say she has nothing to worry about, would anyone else want him. :P

She is a psychopath and he is 3 second man, they are perfect for each other.
Last night they had sex, everything was nice. They lay beside each other after, he with his hand on her arm, half sleeping.
Suddenly she started crying and that ended up in a shouting contest and slamming of doors.
Sure, many would have had a one night stand with her but I would never have lived with someone with such a split personality.
She isn't normal at all.

39 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

She is a psychopath and he is 3 second man, they are perfect for each other.
Last night they had sex, everything was nice. They lay beside each other after, he with his hand on her arm, half sleeping.
Suddenly she started crying and that ended up in a shouting contest and slamming of doors.
Sure, many would have had a one night stand with her but I would never have lived with someone with such a split personality.
She isn't normal at all.

Are you trying to say she needs a "CHECK UP FROM THE NECK UP"....LOL;D8)