Step Up To The Plate.

Scotsman84

Have seen it over the years and have seen others mention it, why some do certain things not long before they leave when they haven't done much when they have been part of the project. Personally I think they do it so they have a chance of coming back. I'm sure most will agree we will never understand the female species. :rolleyes:

On 11/14/2017 at 8:08 PM, Scotsman84 said:

Have seen it over the years and have seen others mention it, why some do certain things not long before they leave when they haven't done much when they have been part of the project. Personally I think they do it so they have a chance of coming back. I'm sure most will agree we will never understand the female species. :rolleyes:

After reading your comment, I was waiting to see the answers you were going to get, for me its like looking threw a loaded cocked gun and hoping its just blanks in it.  Anyway I believe that most of these new girls that RLC is bringing in are just here for some free room and board and some for just some R and R, and of course the money,  I also so believe that a few are just there looking or a man on the outside to take care of them.  When these girls arrive we see them and say how sexy they look and "she is going to do this and that" and I am sure they read this and get the big head...lol, but in turn they don't do what we thought or had in mind "then we have these members that say give them time" that could turn out to be 3 to 4 weeks and another sign up for us members "mean while these girls are going out having a good time meeting tom dick and hairy and coming in late the next morning giving us some lazy shows and a lot of sleep doing the day."  And some still say give them time "because somewhere doing a shower sense they fell in love with this girl"...lol   Well I think when it gets close to time to leave thats when they want to start doing what they were paid to do...now they want to start to do there job, but where ready for there asses to leave, "because they haven't done shit in days or weeks"...lol    I am glad that RLC is starting to get new people, but I just wish they would start making them do there job on the inside of there apartments "I could really care less what they do on the outside, where there from, where they live" just give me my money's worth.  I guess its like getting a lap-dance, it doesn't get good until its almost over.....then we pay for another thinking its going to get better but it doesn't...all we did was pay for the same woman to do the same thing that she did the last time...LOL   Yes I am sure some of them want to come back..."they made easy money, for doing nothing" some where so comfortable "B1 and B2" that they stayed gone more then they stayed in the apartment.   I am afraid to give me opinion of the female species,  I want to keep what little friends that I have here..LOL   Like you I can almost tell when its time for them to leave the project "thats when they want start doing."   "THESE ARE JUST MY THOUGHTS ONLY"8)

I have to agree with Rubberman.  The strongest memory tends to be the most recent, plus if there is a performance bonus carrot, the girls would be more motivated at the end of their tour rather than at the beginning.  What we want is consistency and I believe that's a large part of the frustration with the "girls" apartments.