B2 Ladies

Seems now that Victoria is gone,  I wonder who well make the choices and lead the apartment.  I also see that Luci and kust are visting the girls "Beatrice, Dominica and Neia"  since the girls first visit to Luci and Kust's apartment Dominica seems to know the both of them and kicked it off very well.  I am sure that Kust and Luci are more then just a visiting couple in their apartment seeing that he "Kust and Nora" also knew each other, seems he gets around and makes him self at home when visiting any of the apartments as if he knows each and every person personally.  If he is giving Dominica any advice I hope it's for the good of the viewers, because she hasn't really show'd any type of energy since she has been there at all..."unless some like watching her sleep away her days at B2."  Right now Beatrice is the main one the viewers are watching"....at least I am.LOL8)

The B2 girls seem to have had a nice party or gathering,  even Dominica surprised me with the dancing and energy she was putting out. Kustie and his other lady Luci was also there "not a surprise" for me or some of the viewers.  I wonder why Neia didn't have for male friend over from last night, he seem to like her and she he a lot.  Beatrice seems to be having some fun,  even though Nicole started off late she was there too.  I sure the girls would have had a better time if Kustie wasn't there breathing down there necks and one on one questions on the balcony.  I see in the chat room some thinks he is part of RLC's crew..."if so he makes the girls looks bad with his presents and dumb look"  no drought his lady Luci is passed out drunk "again" on the couch,  he needs to stop acting like Dominica's hidden lover and she may just give the viewers more then just a three day drinking night.  Besides the set backs from Kustie and his passed out lady, I would say the girls did have some viewers.  "Kust stop checking your phone so MUCH and go home and leave the girls to the viewers"...LOL8)

Looks like girls "Beatrice and Neia" are having a small get together again.... with the annoying couple Kustie>:D and his lady Luci,  and I sure he somehow manage to talked Mira and Kai into coming along with them.  Nicole must not be in the mood as last time they was there turning B2 into a smoke house, and I am not seeing Gina.  Now that Dominica has left I guess Kustie is going to bug the hell out of the rest of B2 weekly,  He sometimes reminds me of Norman Bates..LOL  When well this guy grow up???  As long as he keeps visiting these two apartments We the viewers well get less and less sexual nudity around the apartments.  Mean while Nicole is in her room looking ever so sexy tonight. "Sorry Nicole maybe they won't stay tonight" but most likely Luci well get drunk again and pass out.8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Looks as though the B2 ladies "Aria, Alexa and Ksusha are out all night again...and seemed to have completely abandon the apartment, or maybe the have a music band too..lol.  Well I guess one shouldn't complain, "seeing that these three lack entertainment and really don't show or have the drive to bring in viewers on their own."   "Lets see!!!"....I think RLC or one of the lower staff well bring in another motivator or just send all three home..LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

As I commented earlier...."I do believe that the B2 apartment has been abandon" when all is gone for a day or two at the same time."  And from the looks of things it may be time for RLC to close the curtains on these three.."dick loving or not"....there is no one at HOME...JAMES!!!!   Its check out time!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!