Let's Get Real

Seems that the three "Sonya, Angie and Glasha" has been with us for almost 2 months now, and hopefully these girls have started to slow down the in and out try outs with different men.  In their first night of staying they really showed the wild side of them self's "who ever took the time to coordinate that party should have been fired"..lol   Anyway since the first party Glasha has had her share of men, and even Angie "tried" but she really didn't look the part.  After Sonya's first night with a guy in the apartment she haven't been seen with another "she may have been drunk that night and didn't know what she was doing"..lol     I am still wondering about the help "the mysteries ladies that come and visit, sleep for a few days and go."  Most of the guys who have been there seem to get what they want and we never see them again "makes me think the girls are more into other things then just RLC"  Most of the guys where real cartoon characters and some even acted more dumber then they looked,  I didn't blame the guys for "so call hitting and running" but if all this sex that we was suppose to be seeing really happen then someone may want a real check up.  My thoughts and questions are "why was it always and still seems that way, that Glasha is the one who gets and sleep with most of the guys who visits??  what and when well Angie set Sonya up with some guy?   I am glad to see that Glasha has "something",  I still trying to fine this guys true sexuality, "I have nothing against gay men or women"  but this guy acts as if he's gay and misses his other penis,  Sometimes he walks and switches better then Glasha....lol   Glasha does what she does best:-* "she plays the part"  I do think she has someone on the outside besides this set-up that we are seeing.   Now that things has slowed down in the apartment somewhat "we'll all the viewers just see Angie get up every morning sit for 30 minutes then take a 20 min shower,  then change in and out of different lingerie for an hour, before changing into real clothing and leave out the door?  "We'll viewers ever see Sonya have sex again with out covers,  we'll we ever see Angie have real sex with out covers,  we'll we ever see any of these women masturbate in front of the cams or in bed with out covers?  I wonder we'll the rest of their time here be just sitting in the living room watching tv or waiting for the day to pass and the pay checks to keep coming.  I think these ladies has been there long enough to know what the viewers are looking for,  just like the rest of the apartments,  I am sure they are reading everything we say....Lets get real ladies.8)

• 2 weeks later...

It's "The Three Vestal Virgins" .....who refuse to have sex on cameras, only under covers. They knew what they signed up for  and it's starting to get stale with their shy act. 

Furthermore, one of these days, someone is going to get seriously hurt after they get drunk and think dancing on top of the dining room table is the thing to do.

Think it's time to replace these 3 ladies with something new. I mean, they're lovely girls but some criterias should be met for doing this at all. Or else they could just pick some random strangers from the street. They've had plenty of time to get used to the cams but they're still cam-shy and hide.

So what's up with this apt now?
It stoped working last night, and after a while they set it to maintenance. This morning it was the same and now in the afternoon (don't know if it's been up in between).

Anyone heard anything?

Edited by PeterGrey
Back to normal now

Looks like all three ladies took a BIG chill pill,  or maybe just keeping there sex lives outside of the apartment.  I was watching the slim red head today, she mostly cleaned the apartment up today and took a shower while everyone was out..."she does have a tight looking body though."..lol   I am sure between the visiting girl and Angie they are going to put some kind of gathering together...hopefully it won't be with a few stray "dogs" men,  just looking for a good time.  I am still waiting for Sonya to open up and start bringing her boyfriend around..."I am sure she has one."8)

• 4 months later...

I think that RLC should have left Glasha and Sonya's name on the board,  most of the time they are there anyway and from time to time you really don't know who is in who's bed.  I notice that this apartment stays one the vacation "sign" a lot...."who earned a vacation in this apartment?"  Bad to say this, but this apartment is a flop...like some of the others!!8)

1 hour ago, PeterGrey said:

Me gusta un poco Glasha y Sonya, pero cuando los veo ahora, "Oh no, no otra vez". Deberían entregar la llave.
Emily tampoco aporta mucho al apt. Y su llamado suplente tuvo problemas.

Mantenga a Angie y Samantha, y traiga a una lesbiana :)

Although my opinion does not have much value, since I am not a habitual spectator of that floor, if I would contribute my bit, in case someone at RLC is lit the candle and something of what you write take it in consideration to improve that floor.

First of all, to say that not everything is negative, in very few visits to that house, since some topless I have been able to appreciate lately, although the girls, are still uncomfortable showing their bodies to other roommates.
That from my point of view, I find it ridiculous on an adult entertainment page. But it is still my opinion and I understand that other viewers, like to pay to see girls who do not undress, but that is a matter of taste.

Then we have the girls who do not seem to stop leaving the project, even though it's an internal issue of RLC, and that's not what I'm going to do, if I'd like to reflect ... They bring something positive to the house, the girls' already seems to have abandoned the project? For your comments, it seems that they do not contribute much,, so perhaps, RLC should make you look.

As for putting gay girls in the house ... and I'm starting to love shows between girls ... and that's definitely the reason why I'm in RLC, but I admit, it would have many disadvantages, if the other two girls, do not enter the game girl / girl, and so I get the impression, R2 did not have it to be competition of the houses of Barcelona, or even to what at first could have been K & K ( that really never was).
Perhaps, and it is all supposition, RLC wanted to have another floor as 3K, but has not yet found the right girls.
It is true that the easiest exit and would gain in visits and popularity, would be that in the house there were girls like Belle, Anita, etc ... who play games with girls in such a natural way, that many people confuse what it's just a show, with the intimate life of these girls, but as I say, it's just an opinion, and I do not want anyone to be upset by my words.

Finally, thank you for your reading, and say, I hope for the good of the visitors of R2, that RLC of a little change to that house. And if they do shows among the girls, they will count on my presence, for sure!

15 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I think that RLC should have left Glasha and Sonya's name on the board,  most of the time they are there anyway and from time to time you really don't know who is in who's bed.  I notice that this apartment stays one the vacation "sign" a lot...."who earned a vacation in this apartment?"  Bad to say this, but this apartment is a flop...like some of the others!!8)

They might as well stay as it's not going to make that much difference as some think it does with them being there. As for "vacation" who being part of RLC have ever earned a vacation! ::)