VHTV General Chat Part #1

I missed the first group session at A & A's last night,but saw the later one, I will come back to it,bear with....
There seems to be suggestion that Alex was in the dog-house for some reason,speculation that he had cheated on her etc etc.
Two nights ago I spotted Alex and his mate Dean at Chloe & James' place. It was clear to me what their intentions were.
The drinks were going down,a game of clothed Twister started. I could see that Chloe & her friend were uncomfortable with this but they were playing along.
Although both girls broke up the momentum of things as often as they could. (bathroom break,smoke break etc)
Chloe must have phoned/texted someone.
A second game of Twister started, with various winks,nods & gestures between Alex & Dean. Dean encouraged the drinking, while Alex sat the game out but controlled the Twister spinner that directs play.
He was obviously rigging the game, 'left foot red circle....oh dear Dean seems to have his face in Chloe's crotch'. The game finished and more drinks & smoke breaks. Alex & Dean are having a lads conversation, obviously trying to work out their next move.
At that point two male friends arrive, Chloe looked very,very relieved! Alex & Dean knew their plans were blown and quickly left the building.

On to last night. (might have been easier to do this with captions on the pics? Do try & keep up.)
The Cast, Anna & Alex, this dark haired girl (DG1) who was involved in the group session earlier (see above). Another dark haired smaller girl (DG2) who seems to be a friend of Anna's, who opted out of the action.
And a short haired guy (SH) who I have never seen before, but Anna clearly likes.
It seemed that everyone was waiting for DG2 to go to bed in A & A's room. Once she did it quickly kicked off.
Dean was with DG1 in the kitchen. Meanwhile in the lounge Anna is getting to grips with Alex & SH, and they are getting to grips with her.
Just as everything is getting interesting,Dean & DG1 walk into the room, but it is clear that this is Anna's party & they leave the room & go to the bathroom, everyone trying not to wake up DG2.
Maybe I am wrong but,I have seen Anna do most things with other guy's, but I have never seen Alex allow anyone to fuck Anna but him. That changed last night when Alex handed her a condom for SH.
SH was screwing Anna as she sucks Alex, they then swapped. In the middle of all this Dean & DG1 enter the room, it is clear that A & A and SH don't care they are going to continue.
Dean & DG1 get involved by themselves as Anna's threesome continues. Alex keeps leaving the room, Anna doesn't care she's having a great time with SH.
Alex's turn with Anna, and it seems that he has a point to prove. We have all seen A & A going at it hardcore, but he starts hammering Anna, the hard slaps on her arse start going in whilst Anna is blowing SH.
The aggressive fucking noises even attracted the attention of Dean & DG1 who wanted to see what the hell was going on. Alex was smashing Anna!
Not sure if DG1 decided that she wanted some of that action, or if she trying to rescue Anna from the pummeling? She got involved, leaving Dean a spare part.
Anna couldn't handle anymore & got Alex to stop, so he turned his attention the DG1.He smashed her as well! The noises DG1 was making I'm not sure if it was a massive orgasm, or if Alex had penetrated a lung!!
SH went to fuck DG1 while Alex returned to Anna, but you could tell that the girls were done! But there was still time for an impromptu demonstration of how to deep throat.

Create an account to see this content!

i have no idea what they call this ,it makes for not nice viewing at times the way they treat the women.if they were not so rough i believe the sessions would be a lot better.gret captures plank but the fun has gone out of it due to the way the boys behave sometimes

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

i have no idea what they call this ,it makes for not nice viewing at times the way they treat the women.if they were not so rough i believe the sessions would be a lot better.gret captures plank but the fun has gone out of it due to the way the boys behave sometimes

I agree with you cyberleader. Getting to the point with this apartment, for me also, is that the girls are being treated "like a piece of meat to be passed around for everyone to chew on". I love horny girls but feel there is disrespect shown to the beautiful girls. Trying to watch all this sex is sometimes difficult for me to focus well on and to try and follow who is who and who are couples or what kind of friendship they all have (I guess they all are friends with benefits). Sad when I even turn away from watching naked ladies having sex. More into "fun respectful sex" and where I can enjoy being a voyeur to the girls. Do the girls like they way they are treated and enjoying multiple partners? Perhaps? I am not really enjoying it. Maybe 1 guy and 2 girls or 2 guys and 6 girls would keep me peeking in - yah, yah, yah - lol.

this just made me laugh,he getting his marble polished,then he says something and pisses her of and she took of and left him there,you would think when you have your delicates in a womans mouth you would just shut up and enjoy what is being done for you,but oh no.

Create an account to see this content!

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I agree with you cyberleader. Getting to the point with this apartment, for me also, is that the girls are being treated "like a piece of meat to be passed around for everyone to chew on". I love horny girls but feel there is disrespect shown to the beautiful girls. Trying to watch all this sex is sometimes difficult for me to focus well on and to try and follow who is who and who are couples or what kind of friendship they all have (I guess they all are friends with benefits). Sad when I even turn away from watching naked ladies having sex. More into "fun respectful sex" and where I can enjoy being a voyeur to the girls. Do the girls like they way they are treated and enjoying multiple partners? Perhaps? I am not really enjoying it. Maybe 1 guy and 2 girls or 2 guys and 6 girls would keep me peeking in - yah, yah, yah - lol.

I think you would be surprised how much of this type of sex goes on among the youth of today. I have nieces and nephews in the age range of these apartment dwellers and they talk of sex parties where most everyone are just friends and it is a free for all. Some of my nieces like the rough sex with multiple partners and do not see it as a guy(s) being disrespectful.

In my youth which was many years ago (1960's and 1970"s) these kind of parties or get togethers were just called orgies. Mostly a lot of free love, sex and not rough. 

A  few years ago I was on a plane flight from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX that was overbooked and I had to sit with four flight attendant girls at the rear of the plane. The girls had an apartment in each of the two cities as their flights each day ended in one of the two cities. They talked of sexual relationships with some of the frequent flyer passengers, captain and flight crew. It appeared that it was a free for all sex at the end of the flight day. So this stuff goes on every day.

I guess it could be chalked up as to time changes. Extreme sports, extreme this and that, reality tv shows, rap music, friends with benefits sex and divorces could be what has attributed to changes in peoples attitudes concerning their relationships.

5 hours ago, rayjay6 said:

I think you would be surprised how much of this type of sex goes on among the youth of today. I have nieces and nephews in the age range of these apartment dwellers and they talk of sex parties where most everyone are just friends and it is a free for all. Some of my nieces like the rough sex with multiple partners and do not see it as a guy(s) being disrespectful.

In my youth which was many years ago (1960's and 1970"s) these kind of parties or get togethers were just called orgies. Mostly a lot of free love, sex and not rough. 

A  few years ago I was on a plane flight from Los Angeles, CA to Dallas, TX that was overbooked and I had to sit with four flight attendant girls at the rear of the plane. The girls had an apartment in each of the two cities as their flights each day ended in one of the two cities. They talked of sexual relationships with some of the frequent flyer passengers, captain and flight crew. It appeared that it was a free for all sex at the end of the flight day. So this stuff goes on every day.

I guess it could be chalked up as to time changes. Extreme sports, extreme this and that, reality tv shows, rap music, friends with benefits sex and divorces could be what has attributed to changes in peoples attitudes concerning their relationships.

I really don't have an issue with who or how they enjoy their sex romps as long as no one gets hurt physically, mentally or emotionally. I do like the "friends with benefits" scenario. I know a lot of people do enjoy this lifestyle including wife swapping. I would sooner see people having sex than fighting or arguing all the time. Just the appearance of a girl being treated poorly, disrespectful or in a rough way bothers me especially if I don't know all the dynamics in play. If people are all in agreement with S&M or anything like this then I am okay with it. Even guys that are only concerned about blowing their load but not caring about the girl having an orgasm is selfish and disrespectful (such as Paul and Raul).             Peace and Love and Sex