VHTV General Chat Part #1

3 minutes ago, Captain Bushytail said:

I like to come to RLCF for vacations. Nice people here. The Mods run a tight ship here. CC Mods are stuck with running Noah's ark. Lots of odd animals there. Some of them eat squirrels. But I have no problem with that.

Even RLCF people appreciate VHTV, VV, and Camarads, just as much as CC people do. Obviously, these newer sites will continue to develop over time just as RLC did. It's nice that they listen to our input.

You will never get me to start a voyeur style web site. It's got to be pain in the ass.

VHTV has grown very fast and very substantially. Yes, it has cam girls, but VHTV doesn't hide that. VHTV is unpretentious. They get 10 points from the squirrel for just laying out the facts, and caring about what their viewers think. I still don't know which of the Casa gals I like best. It's a hard decision to make. 

Thanks for the pix cyberleader.

I LIKE (ran out of likes for the day - seems like a very likeable day - lol).

56 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I LIKE (ran out of likes for the day - seems like a very likeable day - lol).

Me too. (I'm just a little powerless squirrel here). But I think we agree. It would be in our best interests to pay attention to VHTV, VV, and Camarads. All of them have something to offer, and our visitors to RLCF & CC should check them out. They have much to offer, and they're friendly and not user hostile.

Maybe I'm just a bit peeved because of RLC's stance toward little insignificant sites like RLCF and CC.

RLC has some of the most wonderful women of all; but RLC seems to be pushy, arrogant, and expensive about it.

12 minutes ago, Captain Bushytail said:

Me too. (I'm just a little powerless squirrel here). But I think we agree. It would be in our best interests to pay attention to VHTV, VV, and Camarads. All of them have something to offer, and our visitors to RLCF & CC should check them out. They have much to offer, and they're friendly and not user hostile.

Maybe I'm just a bit peeved because of RLC's stance toward little insignificant sites like RLCF and CC.

RLC has some of the most wonderful women of all; but RLC seems to be pushy, arrogant, and expensive about it.

Exactly. RLC is too stupid to realize that they might have shot themselves in the foot, head, between the legs and their revenue stream. Besides poor tenants and very slow changes, if any, they have now angered their fans/supporters. I actually believe some tenants have given up on RLC themselves but stay with it because of free rent and expenses. RLC has lost their ability to get better - their formula or business model is outdated and lack progressive thinkers on how to stay #1.

9 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey Amy so nice to see you here. Its nice to see many of my friends here but it does not feel like "home" here. Hope we get our camcaps back soon. I fully agree to all you have said here about RLC and that its so great that James and whole VH supports us and CC here. Unfortunately cant like your post as I am not allowed to give more than 10 likes a day here????

Good to know that you (Amy) also "found /" the forum here.

I look forward to the return of our "little corner". Strange to follow the site without being able to "shout" your considerations.

RLC now proves to anyone who still had any doubt that they really do not have any consideration with their users (nor to the loyalty). Different from VHTV.

And by the way; Who will generate the archives on the epic of Mary and Grisha + Oleg and Scarlett for the day?

Thedbear (aka) yamato2020
Da?:)

1 hour ago, yama2020 said:

Good to know that you (Amy) also "found /" the forum here.

I look forward to the return of our "little corner". Strange to follow the site without being able to "shout" your considerations.

RLC now proves to anyone who still had any doubt that they really do not have any consideration with their users (nor to the loyalty). Different from VHTV.

And by the way; Who will generate the archives on the epic of Mary and Grisha + Oleg and Scarlett for the day?

Thedbear (aka) yamato2020
Da?:)

Hey Bear

Nack here.What archives ? Tell me the time and day. I'll do it. Glad to hear from you.

:)

22 minutes ago, tharkibwj said:

Hey Bear

Nack here.What archives ? Tell me the time and day. I'll do it. Glad to hear from you.

:)

The 4 some between Maria and Scarlett (Grisha and Oleg) from 02 am today until 05am.
Do not tell me you missed it?

Although there was no exchange of male partners between the girls (still, from what I could guess) what happened was superior to what we had before in M & G swing.
I note that even Maria was surprised by what had happened. Just like me.

I think we'll have to change the name of Scarlett because he's very calm for her, and then we'll see each other today.

As I said in the post in CC, I now open doors to this place.

I am waiting for these files in moments, which until this moment have not yet been cleared.
But if you want and can do the prints here, it would be a good publicity of the site (in my view).

12 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

On Vht casahot will close down it live activity no new girls it just going to be reruns form the past but they will return live one day soon i hope.

CasaHot current season will end tomorrow, July 27. CasaHot team has not yet given info on when the next season starts, so stay updated at their website or via our Twitter/Newsletter. 

Don't be frustrated, long-time CasaHot fans know that their streaming is divided by seasons with periods of downtime between them while they prepare for something new. 

23 minutes ago, yama2020 said:

The 4 some between Maria and Scarlett (Grisha and Oleg) from 02 am today until 05am.
Do not tell me you missed it?

Although there was no exchange of male partners between the girls (still, from what I could guess) what happened was superior to what we had before in M & G swing.
I note that even Maria was surprised by what had happened. Just like me.

I think we'll have to change the name of Scarlett because he's very calm for her, and then we'll see each other today.

As I said in the post in CC, I now open doors to this place.

I am waiting for these files in moments, which until this moment have not yet been cleared.
But if you want and can do the prints here, it would be a good publicity of the site (in my view).

Its in the archives now.

What we both look forward to for months of waiting for Layla and Eric (who have rehearsed this before) finally gets done in Maria and Grisha along with Oleg and Scarlett.

Finally the first "local swinger" with its real members for VHTV.
House silver, only.

Not with "guests" but with their participants. And the way the 4 got comfortable with it makes it even more special and important. .

Maria and Grisha have definitely rerouted their "holidays."
Awaiting now the step of the complete exchange between them. Or something more "plus" that I believe can still come.

Now I really believe it.

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whats wrong at the compound? All completely dressed even inside for a few days now. Its over 30 degress there...

Layla a few moments back was, in bed, reading comfortably and completely naked :rolleyes:..
But we are talking about Layla, who can always adapt and stay out of the "negative" tendencies of the place.C:-)

4 minutes ago, yama2020 said:

Layla a few moments back was, in bed, reading comfortably and completely naked :rolleyes:..
But we are talking about Layla, who can always adapt and stay out of the "negative" tendencies of the place.C:-)

But its getting quite boring there lately...