VHTV General Chat Part #1

15 hours ago, cyberleader said:

that was nice to see he goes to her and giver a big hug and a kiss,a rare sight.

Create an account to see this content!

That didn't last long - now they are arguing. She talks in a low voice but he is shouting and keeps bringing things up. What's with all these guys attitudes - FFS???

these two are different to the others ,josh shows affection to silvia and that is a rare comodety on these sites,i just hope that he can put down whats bugging him as to me they are an example of a true real couple,not just paired together for viewing purposes,they canbe the blueprint for all others to work from with regards to their partners.so please josh/king take care of your beautifull queen.

6 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

these two are different to the others ,josh shows affection to silvia and that is a rare comodety on these sites,i just hope that he can put down whats bugging him as to me they are an example of a true real couple,not just paired together for viewing purposes,they canbe the blueprint for all others to work from with regards to their partners.so please josh/king take care of your beautifull queen.

I do like the couple but I hate seeing any couple argue especially if it happens too often because then the relationship will end in disaster. Silvia is sweet, gentle and almost dainty with a cuteness about her. For her to be really comfortable with nudity and sex in front of the cams is exceptional. Yes, Josh needs to simmer down and learn to have more calmer discussions when they are having issues (I sense that Silvia gets a bit sensitive at Josh's tone of voice).

silvia is also one of a kind,knows the cams are there but carries on with her own style,which is great to watch,she is happier when its just the two of them from what i have seen,and is very comfortable with showing her lovely body,(others take note from silvia).what josh needs to do is goto a fitness shop and buy a heavy bag to work out his fustrations,then he can be his usuall loving self towards silvia.

6 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

silvia is also one of a kind,knows the cams are there but carries on with her own style,which is great to watch,she is happier when its just the two of them from what i have seen,and is very comfortable with showing her lovely body,(others take note from silvia).what josh needs to do is goto a fitness shop and buy a heavy bag to work out his fustrations,then he can be his usuall loving self towards silvia.

You should be a couples' counsellor - you have a good point - take frustrations out elsewhere and cuddle (or have sex) with Silvia. Some of your pics look like Silvia was dancing a few times. Wish I saw that because girls dancing gets me excited and my body moving but not my two left feet - LOL.