VHTV General Chat Part #1

Do like Mika (believe that is her name) because for a short girl she has pretty decent size boobs and a nice hairy bush that we don't see too often on women. BUT I really hate the shitty location of the free living room cam. I despise looking down on people but would rather look them straight in the eyes or at a normal level. She does masturbate uncovered on the sofa and usually is naked for the cam. This cam kinda gives me a claustrophobic feeling whenever I watch it for any length of time.

Create an account to see this content!

4 hours ago, cyberleader said:

the phantom bishop basher is in the kitchen

choking the chicken

jerking the gherkin

avin a hand shandy

mrs palm an candy

proper giving it large.

Create an account to see this content!

Boy, Alex sure goes to town beating his cock off. You would think that having a very horny partner in Anna plus all their fucking guests that he would save himself but NO-O-O-O-O. Well, can't blame him cause when you get a raging hard on and no one to give it to then you must help yourself. I've seen Anna masturbating by herself quite often too. Masha masturbates before and after Sasha buries the bone. I remember reading in the RLCF forum that some female members want to see male tenants jerking off or stroking the big fella so perhaps they should check this site and voyeur-villa because the guys do tend to satisfy themselves when the need pops up. It is always preferable to have the women around as cum catchers though - LMFAO.