VHTV General Chat Part #1

27 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

dont worry about the likes,it happens.but i would give a weeks worth of likes for some time with the casa ladies

Yeah, pretty good mix of fun young girls of all different looks with to-die-for curves. It is funny - when you are young and crave over girls you are referred to as a horny guy but if you are old and crave over young girls you are referred to as a dirty old man. It still doesn't change a damn thing - I love young great looking girls but also love good looking older women. My range of acceptable girls/women has only stretched further making me a dirty old perverted horny bastard who loves all women of all ages. Starting to wonder now - are women destroying my life to the point of wasting my time and energy? I say fuck no and my cock says fuck no - so it is unanimous - bring on the girls/women.

transferred this off of voyeur-house twitter site - what an awesome capture of this pic.

Now I have to say - I wish that my face was those chairs but to enjoy 4 (count'em) girls at one time I would needed 4 faces/heads (not possible). But to have these CasaHot girls sitting on my face is every guys (and some girls) dream or fantasy. This pic gets all my fantasies going wild for some ass in a big way or is it for some big ass any which way. WOWWWW!!!

View image on Twitter

2 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

i agree with you on that one and the only one without a superhero mask

I think I am corrected - the shorts actually looks like a tight fitting skirt (or modified cut our jeans) - she looks solid and she can definitely hurt me - fuck yeah - I wish - lol.