VHTV General Chat Part #1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Kind of sad seeing Dasha slumming it at the Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark apartment when she use to have her own RLC apartment with Demid. Just wondering how things will work out for her now that she is single.

I must agree with you dougie it and also the other day i thought she was looking very sad and a bit rough but she seems to have perked up a bit since still can't be much fun going from a nice apartment to kipping on some one elses sofa.

They must get a bit pissed off with it a well really as they have lost their lounge room to a certain extent.

Hope she gets on ok as i like Dasha, have noticed though she has got another tattoo now on her chest? Don't know why these women have to ruin their bodies with fugly ugly tattoos.

21 hours ago, Robwin said:

I must agree with you dougie it and also the other day i thought she was looking very sad and a bit rough but she seems to have perked up a bit since still can't be much fun going from a nice apartment to kipping on some one elses sofa.

They must get a bit pissed off with it a well really as they have lost their lounge room to a certain extent.

Hope she gets on ok as i like Dasha, have noticed though she has got another tattoo now on her chest? Don't know why these women have to ruin their bodies with fugly ugly tattoos.

Just read the latest update regarding the Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark apartment. It says that this apartment will be kicked out of VHTV over the weekend. So, what will become of Dasha? Will this be the last time we see her or hear about her? Doesn't look good.

Huh - Is that Zoi munching away at some sweet pussy as she gets fucked from behind by not-so-slim Tim? Looks like it since I doubt it is a guy and the latest update news mentioned a possible 3some with another girl. When other people or "friends with benefits" are added into the mix how will the relationship unfold - good, bad or ugly. Time will tell but they might as well enjoy it for now. We are voyeurs so our pleasure watching them comes first and we don't care about their partnership bond since we don't know them (cruel reality). Just hope they have ground rules in place prior to allowing other participants join into their sexual activities. Not against it at all but just hope they covered off everything to ensure their partnership will not be negatively affected but rather more of a positive enhancement for their long-term relationship. 

Nice to see Zoi and other bigger built girls for a change instead of all the skinny girls. Agree cyberleader - always enjoy it when the girls wear their best formal attire - FUCK ALL ON. This allows us to ensure she is not hiding anything from us but we still need to do a full body search - LOL.

18 minutes ago, cyberleader said:

from what i have seen the arrangement is that tim fuck zoi only whilst zoi gets it on with another girl,that sounds good enough to me,after all even just that is more than what most of us geezaz ever dream of getting,ya missus naked with another woman.it works for them and for us the viewer.

You got that right. I refer to this as fun exciting sex (and that is all it is - no intrusion on the couples love for each other or attempt to get personal - sex only and fun times). Works for me too and good viewing.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Just read the latest update regarding the Teya & Stan, Eva & Mark apartment. It says that this apartment will be kicked out of VHTV over the weekend. So, what will become of Dasha? Will this be the last time we see her or hear about her? Doesn't look good.

Don't understand why this apartment is being scapped i quite enjoy both of these couples especially Eva.

Very odd as there are other apartments i would scrap before this one especially the Stacy,Xenia,Leo, Gary & Dora one.

This must be the most boring apartment ever all you get is bath or shower or them sleeping this on would be the first one for the scrapheap.

And the bath view is crap anyway.you need binoculars to see them lol.

57 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't understand why this apartment is being scapped i quite enjoy both of these couples especially Eva.

Very odd as there are other apartments i would scrap before this one especially the Stacy,Xenia,Leo, Gary & Dora one.

This must be the most boring apartment ever all you get is bath or shower or them sleeping this on would be the first one for the scrapheap.

And the bath view is crap anyway.you need binoculars to see them lol.

Sad to say but some of these apartments are worse than some of the bad RLC apartments, at least with the free cams. Speaking of cams, some of them are in really bad positions. Like you said - "need binoculars" - lol. We still can't seem to get a near perfect voyeur site to match our perfected voyeur skills. We are good at being ideal voyeurs but they seem to have a hard time getting optimum tenants, great positional cams and better apartment locations to satisfy different time zones. Most sleep times for all tenants at all voyeur sites are the same so there is a blackout period (darkness) where everyone shuts 'er down for the night so for some of us the viewing time available is maybe a few hours. Voyeur cams 24/7 means nothing to a horny voyeur if he has to squint his eyes to see nothing but a cat running around.

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sad to say but some of these apartments are worse than some of the bad RLC apartments, at least with the free cams. Speaking of cams, some of them are in really bad positions. Like you said - "need binoculars" - lol. We still can't seem to get a near perfect voyeur site to match our perfected voyeur skills. We are good at being ideal voyeurs but they seem to have a hard time getting optimum tenants, great positional cams and better apartment locations to satisfy different time zones. Most sleep times for all tenants at all voyeur sites are the same so there is a blackout period (darkness) where everyone shuts 'er down for the night so for some of us the viewing time available is maybe a few hours. Voyeur cams 24/7 means nothing to a horny voyeur if he has to squint his eyes to see nothing but a cat running around.

Was in touch with Tim recently and he reckons he is almost there and should be live in about 6 months and all apartments ar over here so should b good if we understand what they are saying lol.

And at £15 a month  seems to good to be true but we will see i suppose when it happens.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Was in touch with Tim recently and he reckons he is almost there and should be live in about 6 months and all apartments ar over here so should b good if we understand what they are saying lol.

And at £15 a month  seems to good to be true but we will see i suppose when it happens.

I think Tim will try to have a voyeur friendly apartment meaning that he will have enough of everything to satisfy most people. He appears to be able to understand the difference between bad tenants and great tenants. I think he will not allow deadbeats or long-term tenants unless the subscribers love certain ones. I think Tim received too much backlash from sceptics and realized it is more than he thought so he is taking his time and not "bragging" about it. More of "you will see when it gets operational". I believe he is true to her word but business enemies can kibosh things.

Last year I suggested that he ensure that most possible issues are thought of in advance and covered off ahead of time to better prepare himself for an easy trouble-free startup. Also I suggested he start with only a few apartments at first to not get overwhelmed and to allow quicker fixes to any early problems. I think Tim has and still is doing his homework in relation to all the voyeur sites by observing what doesn't work and what does work. He is listening to people and following the other sites briefly to adjust his plans and stay focused with "forward-minded thinking". 

He does say that he has willing participants lined up for his project. 

I am tempted to subscribe but the uncertainty is still there so I won't commit. Anything is better than all these current voyeur sites put together. Tim will remember his friends and supporters through this business venture. I am anxious to see it start but I have patience to wait for Tim to ensure that it will be a complete success at the date of launch. So - we wait - which could be a good thing because with the ongoing frustrations with all these current voyeur sites we will be ecstatic to join Tim's site. And yes, his apartment locations will be a blessing for us English dudes lol.