VHTV General Chat Part #1

The first thing I saw with Margaret yesterday was her belly so I thought she might not be good but then I looked higher up and seen her big tits in a bra and then I said "i'm in - I like". Shortly after she took her bra off and I saw them tits hanging as she bent over and it put a smile on my face. Margaret appears to be a next door neighbor type girl that you hope to get a glance of some skin. She is comfortable showing the goodies so I will be watching her to see how things progress. Her and Tony hug and kiss a lot so they should be a good couple to enjoy observing.

Must admit Margaret and Zoi are very appealing but Misty & Nina are my favourites so far but Carol is coming up fast on the rails lol.

Where Misty gets all her blokes from beats me as she doesn't seem to have the same one twice and Nina likes cock like its going out of fashion lol.

Another one in Mistys now but seems a bit shy and conversation is a problem no doubt she will get his cock out very soon.

Thee are a couple of others which are not too bad but the rest need a clearout i think and these orgy style parties don't do anything for me i'm afraid they alll seem to staged and playing to the cams.

Had a close look at either Katie or Lena (don't know who is who) and her big boobs remind me so much of those of Suzan's nice set (she was on RLC as Suzan & Hector). Suzan's big boobs were the best in my opinion but kept them under wraps when in front of the free cams. For a young girl these boobs have big potential. The other girl's tits are small but perky and just developing.

Thanks cyberleader - you are dah man!!! That is the girl with the big succulent tits. They are big yet still stick out and her areolas look puffy or swollen since they are young but they continue to develop as we speak - lol. These tits will surely be big ones over time. They so much remind me of Suzan's trophy pair of boobs - oh do I miss them. 

I love big tits, big butt, big meaty pussy, big clit, big long tongue, big mouth, big eyes, big hair, big gaping asshole - see a common denominator here - LOL. Go BIG or go home.

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

go big or go home.i like that.you notice she looks a bit like anna,only taller and bigger boobs

She is tall and has a skinny size to her  which does make her boobs look big for her frame which I really like. I like her natural features and look which gives her that normal real life girl next door sex appeal. Love when she is walking around naked because the boobs jump right out at ya.

Just now, cyberleader said:

just need a closeup of her in your favourite position

Two dirty horny minds think alike. Well we are perverted voyeurs after all - lol. Can't wait for her to provide the ultimate poses for us. I am drooling already. I have my knife and fork in hand but need a piece of ass on my plate - lol.