VHTV General Chat Part #1

Tim reminds me so much of Raul. Tim is on the computer steady while Raul is steadily on his iPhone or computer. At least Tim sexually satisfies Zoi but Raul is not that interested in satisfying Desiree's sexual needs. Recently saw Desiree using the vibrator on the living room sofa. Some guys are erect STUDS while others are limp DUDS.

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Tim reminds me so much of Raul. Tim is on the computer steady while Raul is steadily on his iPhone or computer. At least Tim sexually satisfies Zoi but Raul is not that interested in satisfying Desiree's sexual needs. Recently saw Desiree using the vibrator on the living room sofa. Some guys are erect STUDS while others are limp DUDS.

i noticed that maybe tim should pass on some tips to raul on how to please a woman

I believe for women if sex is a priority for them and their guy is not doing their job sufficiently then it is time to get a new man that can fill the void. Simple. But these women just resort to toys for their pleasure. I don't get it. Lots of cock out there. They should even try a girl using a strapon - at least you get some kind of human sexual contact.

Voyeur-House might as well have toilet cams set up. Some of the apartment cams are located in stupid locations that they are basically good for shit. Ceiling cams or cams that are miles away from where the tenant is sitting or cams too close and very limited that you can only count freckles or check for nose hairs - WTF. By the way the server is a piece of junk because watching the video of an apartment is mainly by luck. They have money to spend on an abundance of apartments yet they go cheap on a server. Sometimes you can't access an apartment, video freezes or when you switch to another apartment and then go back to the previous apartment it won't reopen.

By the way, what's up with a swimming pool that no one ever fucking uses!!!

Love those puffy boobs. She is young so those tits will fill out nicely as she gets older. She is cute and her pussy looks so inviting that I am just waiting for my invitation so that I can RSVP her back.

RSVP - In the context of social invitations, RSVP is a process for a response from the invited person or people. It is an initialism derived from the French phrase Répondez s'il vous plaît meaning "Please respond" or literally "Reply if it pleases you".

On 8/26/2017 at 11:18 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Voyeur-House might as well have toilet cams set up. Some of the apartment cams are located in stupid locations that they are basically good for shit. Ceiling cams or cams that are miles away from where the tenant is sitting or cams too close and very limited that you can only count freckles or check for nose hairs - WTF. By the way the server is a piece of junk because watching the video of an apartment is mainly by luck. They have money to spend on an abundance of apartments yet they go cheap on a server. Sometimes you can't access an apartment, video freezes or when you switch to another apartment and then go back to the previous apartment it won't reopen.

By the way, what's up with a swimming pool that no one ever fucking uses!!!

I totally agree. As much as we bitch about rlc you do have to give them props for spending the money on quality equipment so we don't have to put up with the buffering every couple of minutes and shit quality of the video feeds.

Yeah Scotty there is probably loads of those similar apartments there.

They are not really that nice without a separate bedroom though especially if you have friends staying over. 

Yeah love Margaret as least you got something to grab hold of lol and as you say she sure loves it.