VHTV General Chat Part #1

This girl should know that this view is a killer for guys like me. I just want to sneak up and give it to her from behind. Sure a voyeur does a lot of watching but the fantasizing that goes with it makes it more enjoyable and adds to the tease - RRRRR!!! I tell you - you really really get to know the girl more when she offers you this view - lol. One word of advice for this girl since the cam is positioned so fucking satellite high - next time, turn to the left more, spread your legs really wide open and bend over even more so that the cam can provide the perfect shot (or as us voyeur's refer to - the money shot). Please and thank you in advance.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Don't think lisa has heard of sex yet lol....very frustrating grrrrrr

That's the tease that keeps you in suspense so you keep watching. Then when she does have sex or masturbates you can give your assessment as to how well she did (maybe deserving of an Oscar). Sounds like your voyeur patience is short (due to RLC) and you are ready to give her the cue to start

Image result for "lights camera action"