Annoying Bimbos

Bandit

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

Noticed most that watch the single girls are of the mature age, does screeching and acting like children get less annoying the older you get or just happy to see young girls nude?

I fall into the old-fart category and I cannot stand the single girls.  Just saw some of them in the Rosemary, Blair, Serena, yada apartment because that's what came up first.  Thought to myself "This isn't Real Life Cam.  More like BS Cam."  Annoying Bimbos is right.

that's the natural order though. whenever you have more than a couple of women together there is bound o be some strife until a pecking order is set. True, RLC could do a MUCH better job of vetting. 

as much as they want to say it's bout "Real life" 90%+ view for skin and sex. why else is Leora the queen? you think they would still me there is she did not go her daily routine?