Long vacations

Scorpio 22

• 3 weeks later...

Seems like the long vacations with a lot of these tenants are starting to be a trend....I have seen some come off of a vacation and within two weeks go back on another.  Seems like the more add on apartments the more vacations these tenants take....some don't earn enough viewing time in the apartment to have one in my opinion.   With B1 and B2 who has the title "Girls On Vacation" I think RLC need to shorten their stay from 90 days to 30...after the first 30 days these "bed and couch" sitter's start getting boring to watch......unless one is into men "bringing in a so call macho guy for one girl out of seven doesn't help matters either."...who ever thought of that "BRILLIANT" idea!!   The local apartments should also rotate tenants out every so many days...after watching some of them do ridiculous sex scripts week after week and look for ways to keep viewers has become boring also....not all of these apartments are boring, but some needs to either shut down or become a rotating one.     I know that these words are just heading for the trash as most do, but there just my thoughts.8)

On 8/14/2018 at 9:16 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems like the long vacations with a lot of these tenants are starting to be a trend....I have seen some come off of a vacation and within two weeks go back on another.  Seems like the more add on apartments the more vacations these tenants take....some don't earn enough viewing time in the apartment to have one in my opinion.   With B1 and B2 who has the title "Girls On Vacation" I think RLC need to shorten their stay from 90 days to 30...after the first 30 days these "bed and couch" sitter's start getting boring to watch......unless one is into men "bringing in a so call macho guy for one girl out of seven doesn't help matters either."...who ever thought of that "BRILLIANT" idea!!   The local apartments should also rotate tenants out every so many days...after watching some of them do ridiculous sex scripts week after week and look for ways to keep viewers has become boring also....not all of these apartments are boring, but some needs to either shut down or become a rotating one.     I know that these words are just heading for the trash as most do, but there just my thoughts.8)

I've posted in the past that 90 days is too long.

30 or so days OK if the groups swap together but going back to the old B1 if 30 days and a swap every 10 days or so the girls didn't have much time together for real friendship let alone anything genuinely more intimate, as against under instruction from Nora. 45 - 60 days seemed to work better.