Jules

• 4 weeks later...

I really wished I had capped the other nights action of Sadistic Sina losing her mind,first at Kira's place then later at her place. Smashing up the kitchen,throwing a glass at the wall for no reason, kicking over the dining table.
That girl has some serious mental health issues that she needs to address.
However that is not my main point.
I will not be viewing this apartment again,if I can help it, after what I, & many others witnessed the other night.
Creepy George the 'Manager' up to his old tricks again.
I really don't care who's birthday it was,there is no excusing this behaviour.
George's long haired cute brunette friend,who we have seen at Alan's place trying to be persuaded into stuff, joined the events of the other evening.
She got very drunk and took herself to bed.
George seizing the opportunity forced himself on the intoxicated/out of it girl.In my world,way too drunk to consent to anything!
Some might argue that she was into and.....bullshit! She had no choice in the matter as George started to use her like a sex-doll for his & the cams benefit.
Sina decided to join in with a magic wand,as George fucked the girl doggy style,Sina carried on with the wand, even though I could hear quite clearly the girl saying No.
Obviously to George & Sina No means yes so they carried on.
Later the girl came out to the LR where George & Jules took turns at her,again Sina aiding and abetting.
The girl was screwed relentlessly even though she was almost unconscious.Eventually someone must have realised how this all looked to the viewers.
They stopped. The girl went to the bathroom & sobbed her heart out.
George you really are an absolute cunt!
Despicable behaviour once again, and yet VHtv will do the same as they have before, absolutely nothing! 😡

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...