need a laugh when rlc is dead #2

Pleasant

Q: What's the difference between David Beckham and Posh?

A: Posh doesn't kick back when she's taken from behind.

Q: How did George Michael find out he was dyslexic?

A: He misread the sign "Have a walk in our park".

Q: What happened when Tiger Woods signed his scorecard with a 69?

A: The PGA asked if it was on the golf course or in the bedroom!

Q: Why have there been less suicide bombings since Susan Boyle's rise to fame?

A: Because terrorists didn't know what a virgin looked like!

It's a really hot day and this penguin is having car trouble, so he takes it into a garage.

The penguin asks, "How long will it be?"

Mechanic says, "Just a few minutes."

So the penguin decides to go get an ice cream from the grocery store across the street.

When the penguin gets there he climbs inside the big freezer door and starts to eat ice cream.

Three hours go by before the penguin looks at his watch and jumps out of the freezer and races back to the garage.

With ice cream all over his face and stomach asks the mechanic, "So, how's my car?"

The mechanic comes out wiping his hands on a rag and says, "Looks like you blew a seal."

The penguin says, "No, no, no, I was just eating ice cream."

A girlfriend and boyfriend walked into the girlfriend's house and the girlfriend said to her mum "Mum, me and my boyfriend are going up to my room" and the mum says "Okay honey, you kids have fun". When they are in the room, the mum hears "Baby baby baby oh!" The mum walks to the door and ask "What the hell is going on?" The girl says "Mum were just having sex". And the mum says "Oh thank god I thought you guys were listening to Justin Bieber".