need a laugh when rlc is dead #2

Pleasant

A woman is driving alone down a dark country lane one night when suddenly the car stops. No matter what she tries, it won't restart. After a few minutes, another car pulls up behind. Scared, she locked the doors.

A man appears and asks her what's wrong. She tells him through the window that it won't start. He gets her to open the hood and looks inside.

A minute later he tells her to try again. It starts first time. Realizing he is a good man, she winds down the window and they start chatting. She recognizes his voice. 

"Wait, aren't you on the radio?" she asks. He says he is, and thanks her for the recognition.

"Wow, i listen to you all the time! I love your show! I've always wanted to be on the radio - I'd do anything to be on the radio".

"Really? Anything?" he says.

"Yes".

He smiles and unzips his pants, and pulls out his cock. "You know what to do then?" 

She laughs and says "Oh yeah"....

She grabs it, leans in, licks her lips and says "I'd like to say hello to my mom and dad....."

A policeman had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but was not getting many. Then, he discovered the problem; a 10 year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign which read, "SPEED TRAP AHEAD".

The officer then found a young accomplice down the road with a sign painted "TIPS" and a bucket of change. :D

This morning I was beaten up by a busty woman in an elevator.

I was staring at her boobs and she said "Press One"

So I did.....

I don't remember much after that.

MOVIE RATINGS EXPLAINED:

G: Nobody gets the girl.

PG: The good guy gets the girl.

R: The bad guy gets the girl.

X: Everybody gets the girl.