Do they ever fuck?

Does Eric ever get to fuck????  He's a really hot ass man and Julia is quite sexy in her own right.  I really don't understand why she wouldn't want to be fucked by him constantly.   Does he jack off out of the camera's view?  it's perfectly fine with me if he jacked off all the time.

From what I've seen on RLC and read here, Julia has some issues with sex.  One time I watched them, Eric was being gentle, but Julia was obviously in pain even through she wanted him inside her.  Reminded me of a couple of women I know who were severely molested when they were pre-teen children.  Now, about all they think about is sex,  dildo use is prolific by themselves or a female partner, but when it comes down to penetration by a male it's very painful.  

10 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

From what I've seen on RLC and read here, Julia has some issues with sex.  One time I watched them, Eric was being gentle, but Julia was obviously in pain even through she wanted him inside her.  Reminded me of a couple of women I know who were severely molested when they were pre-teen children.  Now, about all they think about is sex,  dildo use is prolific by themselves or a female partner, but when it comes down to penetration by a male it's very painful.  

When these two moved in, there was some explicit, normal sex between them, on the coach in the living room.

17 hours ago, clubbguy said:

Does Eric ever get to fuck????  He's a really hot ass man and Julia is quite sexy in her own right.  I really don't understand why she wouldn't want to be fucked by him constantly.   Does he jack off out of the camera's view?  it's perfectly fine with me if he jacked off all the time.

They do it once a month from what I have seen and sometimes looks like it's done just for the sake of it and not for fun or enjoyment. Never seen Eric jacking off.