Fan Page Tina

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last night Sandra and Lily gave the viewers a nice show, of rubbing and cuddling...."I am still kind of confused with these two because of the two guys they brought back with them a few nights ago...although nothing happened sexually on cam...I am still wondering if they are real lovers or just acting for the cams and viewers.   Tina and Karla gave a great show for the cams, and kept me wanting more..."the best thing about Tina and Karla, was there was no hiding, no hair to get in the way....it was all in front of the cams and was seen very clear and open....surly they are "NOT" lovers, and was not fake,  but teamed up to give the viewers something thing special, and it worked for me.  Anita must be getting ready to leave soon, she is starting to moon light "stay out all night" lately.....I guess she earned it....."no hate here.    "Thank you Tina and Karla."8)

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Tina has packed her things and is ready to move on!...I did enjoy her part in last night's show "with Anita as director and producer." lol  In my book Tina well be missed in the GP,  she always gave 100% ....she never brought in family or boyfriends for the viewers attention..."she didn't have too.   Although her main friends "Deborah and Miranda" has already left the project Tina did play with Anita and her sneaky crew off and on.  Hopefully Tina took the time to give Dalia a few tips on the side.."she may need them."   I do hope that one day Tina well return to see us again...."there have been a lot of good young ladies that occupied that room that she's in, and I hope RLC send's another just like her."  Lets hope Tina has a safe trip home.8)

12 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Looks like Tina has packed her things and is ready to move on!...I did enjoy her part in last night's show "with Anita as director and producer." lol  In my book Tina well be missed in the GP,  she always gave 100% ....she never brought in family or boyfriends for the viewers attention..."she didn't have too.   Although her main friends "Deborah and Miranda" has already left the project Tina did play with Anita and her sneaky crew off and on.  Hopefully Tina took the time to give Dalia a few tips on the side.."she may need them."   I do hope that one day Tina well return to see us again...."there have been a lot of good young ladies that occupied that room that she's in, and I hope RLC send's another just like her."  Lets hope Tina has a safe trip home.8)

I agree.

She brought out the best in the other girls.     She made it clear she was going for an orgasm and they could come along if they wanted - so they felt comfortable.  

• 3 weeks later...